Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
ok I've read a few pages and this is what I got this is an "harem" game it has incest
Yes

but you cant fuck mom or sis right?
Not yet but hopefully in the near-ish future. It's definitely coming.

there is a girl that you need to find a bf?
Well, the story revolves about a older guy (the true MC) who dies and gets magically reincarnated in the body of a young guy (the "new" MC), who has aforementioned mother and sister.

The reincarnation has a few conditions, basically having to do with mistakes the MC made in his previous life:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and there is ppl arguing about ntr did I get everything right?
There is no NTR present or planned.

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
so since this is the end of season 1 for this game will season 2 continue at new page or same page?

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Hey, Game Dev here, I hope you enjoy it, it was made with a lot of love haha, I've played many games here and I want to share something now

Some things I don't like to find in games (and you won't find them here) are:

main character with horse dick
older characters looking same age as younger ones
grinding

I'm working now in next version , share your criticism or ideas if you wish, they will always be welcome
I prefer my MC NOT to have a horse dick and also, my women NOT to have tits or each ass cheek bigger than their head, AND not look like supermodels, so thanks for that. My only question is, is the MC a chick magnet, where every female he meets wants to bang him and is oblivious to the other women he's banging?

Reactions: Kukipett

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I've enjoyed this so far! After reading the last couple of days comments, I think that some are mixing up the girlfriend who is Emma with Ruby's friend Zoe. Zoe is the girl who's sister is Veronica who the MC works with. Zoe is the fuck buddy with the attitude, not the girlfriend.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
My only question is, is the MC a chick magnet, where every female he meets wants to bang him and is oblivious to the other women he's banging?
Hmm, somewhat, I guess.

I find the progression with the main girls (Emma, Ruby, Anna and Zoe) quite natural.

There are some sidegirls with which the MC has sex very quickly, but those are more like casual sex without strings attached. IIRC, all of that is fully optional.

I wonder how things progress with Grace (the Mob boss' daughter). She appeared to be a sidegirl but in the last update things have gotton more serious with her.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone know offhand the choice/path sequence that leads to the Gallery entry titled "Ruby 9" once it's unlocked? I have all other entries unlocked, just missing that one. I've used the unlocker to see it, but curious how that's done.)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Can somebody share a screen of what the daughter character looks like after she slims down? Can't find it anywhere. Also, how much of the story is focused on her as an LI?

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Anyone know offhand the choice/path sequence that leads to the Gallery entry titled "Ruby 9" once it's unlocked? I have all other entries unlocked, just missing that one. I've used the unlocker to see it, but curious how that's done.)
You have to look at her laptop, which the WT mod seems to recommend NOT doing. You also might need to not do the game that leads to the trio, to get the laptop option. Im not sure on that though.

Reactions: TheSidewinder
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes