FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You are right, language is a big issue with a lot of games.
But, there is a big difference between not speaking English as a first language and barely speaking it at all.

IIRC, Zargon_games is from Spain... But many Spanish / Latin American devs make the he/she error, which seems just stupid in English unless you know something about Romance languages.
I know very little of anything other than English. I could order food and cuss someone out, in a few other nations (lol), but that's about it. I know different languages change the order of words in their sentences, and literally translating a sentence just doesn't work well. But, I rarely see games where they confuse genders. If I ever went to a Spanish speaking nation, I would definitely have to have a translator with me, otherwise I would lose my mind. lol

Gannendorf

May 13, 2018
The first season was for the most part really enjoyable, but with a story like that you could do so much more. You know every Problem the MC has to face is solved way to easly. There is almost no drama or tension in these 14 Chapters. Sometimes it would be great if the MC has some obstacles or difficulties.

Take for example the crimestory:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some Things like that add a little bit of tension and drama to the story and you keep the readers interested in more than just when to bang finally the hot sis/mom;)

Despite that, like i wrote before, i enjoyed the game so far und look forward to sesaon 2 and of course that is your game, so you decide how the story goes. But i thought maybe a little bit feedback would be helpful^^

• Angry
Reactions: Before I Forget

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
The first season was for the most part really enjoyable, but with a story like that you could do so much more. You know every Problem the MC has to face is solved way to easly. There is almost no drama or tension in these 14 Chapters. Sometimes it would be great if the MC has some obstacles or difficulties.

Take for example the crimestory:
Some Things like that add a little bit of tension and drama to the story and you keep the readers interested in more than just when to bang finally the hot sis/mom;)

Despite that, like i wrote before, i enjoyed the game so far und look forward to sesaon 2 and of course that is your game, so you decide how the story goes. But i thought maybe a little bit feedback would be helpful^^
Thanks for your comment. I understand your point, but the game never really wanted to delve into overly dramatic issues, although on the other hand I wouldn't be entirely sure that the whole crime thing is over for good, I think there were a couple of loose ends there.

Reactions: darlic

Gannendorf

May 13, 2018
Thanks for your comment. I understand your point, but the game never really wanted to delve into overly dramatic issues, although on the other hand I wouldn't be entirely sure that the whole crime thing is over for good, I think there were a couple of loose ends there.
Alright nice. Im very excited to see where the story/game goes from here^^

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
The android version through mega doesn't seem to be patched (angel of death just referenced landlord and roommate). Am I missing something?

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
The android version through mega doesn't seem to be patched (angel of death just referenced landlord and roommate). Am I missing something?
The version that was shared here wasn't an official release shared by me, it was the Early Release leaked from patreon, that's why it's unpatched.

If you want to play the latest patched version you should look for it in my Discord or directly on Itch.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
The version that was shared here wasn't an official release shared by me, it was the Early Release leaked from patreon, that's why it's unpatched.

If you want to play the latest patched version you should look for it in my Discord or directly on Itch.
there is no link to itch page on the OP is this something needs updating? By-the-way, love the game :love:

May 3, 2018
I've said it once, and I'm going to say it again: The dad reincarnating and seducing his own daughter without her knowing it's him is beyong fucked up. If the game had snuff and necrophilia tags, I still would think the father thing was creepier. Imagine if your dead dad possessed your gf's body and seduced you? And you only found out after you had sex multiple times? Holy shit, I'd kill myself.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've said it once, and I'm going to say it again: The dad reincarnating and seducing his own daughter without her knowing it's him is beyong fucked up. If the game had snuff and necrophilia tags, I still would think the father thing was creepier. Imagine if your dead dad possessed your gf's body and seduced you? And you only found out after you had sex multiple times? Holy shit, I'd kill myself.
Your point being...?

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and Yngling

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Only a person with a very sick mind could have conceived a story like this. o_O

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Well, at least this game does not revolve around shower peeking...

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Zargon_games I ran into an error when starting Chapter 14 (Public version from itch). The game immediately crashes to an error screen claiming that "player_name2" is not defined.

It looks like the code from chapter14.rpy that is causing the problem is:

Code:
if player_name2 == "daddy":
    $ player_name2 == "Daddy"
I am not positive, but it looks like the variable "player_name2" is exclusive to the Emma path. Since I am NOT on the Emma path, that would explain why the variable was never set.

I solved the problem myself by simply defining the variable before the IF statement:

Code:
$ player_name2 = "daddy"
Once I did this the rest of the update played fine all the way to the end. This was more of a bandaid fix for my personal game than an actual solution, since you obviously would not want to overwrite the value of the variable if its already been set to something else by the player.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Zargon_games I ran into an error when starting Chapter 14 (Public version from itch). The game immediately crashes to an error screen claiming that "player_name2" is not defined.

It looks like the code from chapter14.rpy that is causing the problem is:

Code:
if player_name2 == "daddy":
    $ player_name2 == "Daddy"
I am not positive, but it looks like the variable "player_name2" is exclusive to the Emma path. Since I am NOT on the Emma path, that would explain why the variable was never set.

I solved the problem myself by simply defining the variable before the IF statement:

Code:
$ player_name2 = "daddy"
Once I did this the rest of the update played fine all the way to the end. This was more of a bandaid fix for my personal game than an actual solution, since you obviously would not want to overwrite the value of the variable if its already been set to something else by the player.

Thanks for the detailed report, this is a typical case of bad implementation of the code on my part, I didn't consider that the players that don't follow the romantic path with Emma don't have that variable defined. I've already taken the necessary precautions to avoid carrying this error to Season 2. Anyway, I thought that this error was only in the Early Release and that I'd already fixed it for the final version of chapter 14, I'm going to check which version is uploaded to Itch now :unsure:.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes