Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Ok. I'll bite. What "damage" are you referring to? Please be specific. Since you and one other person are calling out the dev for "damaging" Young Again, what specific scene or lines of dialog in Young Again (not some other game), do you think is not true to the story of Young Again as it has been developing so far, and is bothering you?

Constructive criticism is fair for any game, but so far all you and the other user has offered is vague statements about your feelings being hurt by the direction of Young Again. What specifically bothers you?

If it is the other game, go to that thread and complain about it there.

I think they mean that the "damage" already done is to my reputation but I don't see it that way. After reading a lot of opinions I realized that some users would rather stop playing YA than suddenly find Ruby boned by 3 guys because our other game has the "sharing" tag. Even though I tell them that this will never happen, they prefer not to believe me and not to take the risk (and they have every right to do so).

But well, if there is something that I must say that has spilled from RtS in Young Again is everything I've learned working with reflexbound . It's funny, when you write a script for a game that you're going to design, you do it (maybe a little bit unconsciously) playing it safe, foreseeing how you're going to do each of the scenes based on your own limitations. But when I receive the script from reflexbound and I see things like... "There has to be a lacrosse field here, and people playing a game" and you go to Daz's shop and there is nothing remotely like that, you say ... what the hell do I do now?

Well, RtS many times has taken me to situations that I had no idea how to solve, and being able to overcome all those obstacles I think made me a better developer, so well... that's the knowledge I try to incorporate into Young Again.

By the way, speaking of RtS, there was an important announcement today!
https://f95zone.to/threads/rovering-to-sussex-ch-1-v0-1-1-zargon_games-rfb.116267/post-9306762

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Got a request for this one, so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 13

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Did you forget to update your post?:unsure: The Ch. 14 WT has been available on your patreon for quite some time.

Thanks for all your walkthroughs and mods, I appreciate them very much, keep up the good work!(y)

Reactions: misterx2999

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Young Again , Season 2 - Chapter 1 (Early Release) is out!

banner s02e01 itch C.png

This is a paid version, only for subscribers. I will share with you the final and public version of this new chapter on November 18 (well, unless the early version is leaked before that date, in that case that will be the version that remains in this forum).

What changes between the early version and the final release? Ideally little things, but usually there are bug fixes, typos and some image corrections (no new content).

You can get the early release here :

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Since I can't moderate or ban people here I've decided to start ignoring users. I recommend you to do the same, there are people who are not worth wasting time arguing with.

Edit : Looks like a moderator took a look at this thread and did a big cleanup. Thanks for the hard work!

Last edited:

theldras

Apr 22, 2018
so if all goes well we get first chapter of season 2 in another 10 days? sweet! this is one of my favorites and been patiently waiting for season 2.
this is one of the dev's i would gladly support if i hade the income to do so.

Reactions: Wobbly1980

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
the only regret playing this game - you can't bone Emma while she is still chubby, don't expect Depth Revival split in every game, no one want to make extra renders, but at least give early sex option for some body variety
oh well, can't wait for new season

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
the only regret playing this game - you can't bone Emma while she is still chubby, don't expect Depth Revival split in every game, no one want to make extra renders, but at least give early sex option for some body variety
Yeah, I wish we could bone chubby Emma. Not that I mind bone her now... or in Every available oportunity.

SOON TMING HARD FOR NEW VERSION

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
/shrug most people don't want to see an MC fucking fat chicks, as they can get desperate fat chicks with low self esteem in real life if they want to see that (or do more than see). Extra renders just to please the 10 people that want to see that = not worth the effort. Same reason most 3D models have shaved pussies, little point in also making a hairy version to please the other 10 people that prefer that and adding a toggle switch (even though I'm one of those that like it when they come with fuzzy flavor savors).

Last edited:
Reactions: pranabray

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Not entirely true, though. It may very well be worth to cater even to a small niche if that means you're not competing with thousands of other mainstream products, but are the only one or one of very few to cater to that audience. But then again, neither consideration matters when your goal is not to make the most amount of money, but to create the artwork that follows your vision. I sure would have liked a scene or two with the early Emma, not so much because I'm into it, but because it would have been a nice change of pace compared to just about any other game. But it wasn't Zargon's vision and everyone ought to respect that.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Not entirely true, though. It may very well be worth to cater even to a small niche if that means you're not competing with thousands of other mainstream products, but are the only one or one of very few to cater to that audience. But then again, neither consideration matters when your goal is not to make the most amount of money, but to create the artwork that follows your vision. I sure would have liked a scene or two with the early Emma, not so much because I'm into it, but because it would have been a nice change of pace compared to just about any other game. But it wasn't Zargon's vision and everyone ought to respect that.

The truth is that a sex scene with chubby Emma was never in my plans, for the simple fact that I always thought that making her change her mind about the main character and showing her that we are now a good person was going to take as long as it was going to take her to lose those extra kilos she had.

Sadly we won't see chubby Emma again.... or maybe we will?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes