Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
they can get desperate fat chicks with low self esteem in real life
That's a rather stupid comment.

How do you feel about the self esteem of anorexic girls?

How do you equate sexual desireabilty (in the eyes of others) with being desparate to have sex with anyone who is willing?

It has nothing to do with each other. Not in the real world at least. Your appearance has nothing to do with your personality.

the only regret playing this game - you can't bone Emma while she is still chubby, don't expect Depth Revival split in every game, no one want to make extra renders, but at least give early sex option for some body variety
oh well, can't wait for new season
To me it is not about her body type, but having sex with Emma too soon would have felt very unnatural and out of place.

For Emma, she's giving her virginity and she needs to know the MC is worthy.
For the MC, he's going to fuck his daughter, he needs time to accept his new place in the world.

As Zargon_games said, this is taking enough time for Emma to loose some weight. But other than that it doesn't have anything to do with it.

And it's not as if she became super skinny...

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
That's a rather stupid comment.

How do you feel about the self esteem of anorexic girls?

How do you equate sexual desireabilty (in the eyes of others) with being desparate to have sex with anyone who is willing?
/shrug Fat chicks tend to be easier. Same for anorexic ones. Or the ugly chick everyone picked on in high school. Or even the literally retarded ones. Or the junkie or alcoholic. Or... well, you get the point. I would say the same for crazy girls, but as they say it's a bad idea to stick your dick in crazy, even though all of the above are still warm, wet and pink in the middle.

Reactions: pranabray

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
/shrug Fat chicks tend to be easier. Same for anorexic ones. Or the ugly chick everyone picked on in high school. Or even the literally retarded ones. Or the junkie or alcoholic. Or... well, you get the point. I would say the same for crazy girls, but as they say it's a bad idea to stick your dick in crazy, even though all of the above are still warm, wet and pink in the middle.
Look, I do get your point, but in my opinion, by asking for a quick sex scene with Emma just because she happened to be overweight, you disregard both her personality and their circumstances.

Personally I am rather surprised that it happened as quickly as it did.

And besides the other things that you mentioned, being overweight is the only thing that is not necessarily some kind of mental disorder. Some overweight people may have some kind of disorder (eating or other) but I think most don't.

If you want to make the point that unattractive people tend to be more open to fast sexual contact, then you could also make the counter point that attractive people must be sluts, because they get constant attention making it difficult to say no all the time. I don't have any statistics to back it up but I have known fat and skinny sluts, as well as very attractive and very unattractive virgins or devoted wives. Again, you can't assume a girl's morals because of her face or body type, over which she has only limited influence.

Last edited:

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Yngling It wouldn't necessarily have been a quick, early sex scene, but maybe her losing weight a little slower/later. But again, it's irrelevant, as it is about Zargon's vision only and he did it in exactly the one right way, that is the way he wanted to do it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, this is a weird one (to me).

I decided to start Young Again from scratch ... play Season 1 in full (maybe making some branching paths, haven't decided) before starting Season 2. So, with that in mind, I threw away all folders (pre 14) and all saves, and the saves + persistent file in 14.

Then checked the load screen ('cause I'm anal) and none of the slots were gone. I then looked around to make sure I didn't have a hidden YA folder and couldn't find one. Deleted the save folder from 14 and tried again. No change.

Then deleted the save folder (again) and emptied the trash. Shouldn't have been any save folders or persistent files left. Still showing all the old saves in the load screen (and the persistent file recreated once more).

What am I missing?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Okay, this is a weird one (to me).

I decided to start Young Again from scratch ... play Season 1 in full (maybe making some branching paths, haven't decided) before starting Season 2. So, with that in mind, I threw away all folders (pre 14) and all saves, and the saves + persistent file in 14.

Then checked the load screen ('cause I'm anal) and none of the slots were gone. I then looked around to make sure I didn't have a hidden YA folder and couldn't find one. Deleted the save folder from 14 and tried again. No change.

Then deleted the save folder (again) and emptied the trash. Shouldn't have been any save folders or persistent files left. Still showing all the old saves in the load screen (and the persistent file recreated once more).

What am I missing?
All Ren'Py games store saves here (on Windows): %APPDATA%/Renpy

You can find the Young Again game folder in there and delete it if you want.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
All Ren'Py games store saves here (on Windows): %APPDATA%/Renpy

You can find the Young Again game folder in there and delete it if you want.
Correct. In order to be complete, the saves are ALSO in x:/gamename/game.

Deleting the saves in only the game folder doesn't work, but if you want to transfer saves from an older version, you do need to copy to the /game folder. Otherwise it'll take the saves from the %APPDATA% folder, making the saves in the /game folder incomplete.

Dunno why Renpy insists on saving in two locations... :unsure:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Correct. In order to be complete, the saves are ALSO in x:/gamename/game.

Deleting the saves in only the game folder doesn't work, but if you want to transfer saves from an older version, you do need to copy to the /game folder. Otherwise it'll take the saves from the %APPDATA% folder, making the saves in the /game folder incomplete.

Dunno why Renpy insists on saving in two locations... :unsure:
Right. I was deleting the x/gn/game saves, but didn't realize about the appdata saves. I'm in my fresh start now ^_^

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes