Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hehe, that's the idea, my guess is that the player will try to win by doing rollback until he realizes it's impossible, that's why the protagonist gets so frustrated afterwards.
I work for an amusement park company ... they're not IMPOSSIBLE, but they definitely aren't designed to be easy.

• Love
Reactions: Zargon_games

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Are there sex scenes with the second and third characters on the banner in the first post of the thread? What about the fourth and fifth? Is the fat girl completely avoidable?

dumbcow

Aug 9, 2016
I'm pretty sure I creampied Emma during the sex scene, and emma_bebe=1, but the recap says we had sex safely.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's not frozen, you have to hit the targets.
yeah i got that ... jeez ... i wait and wait and wait for it to do something .. and nothing happens ... even scrolling back doesn't work ..... i think thats a freeze up :rolleyes:

o.k shift-g and adjusted a couple settings worked ;)

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
S1Ch14 Ruby nearly panics when getting a few drops of cum on the outside of her pussy. S2Ch1 she takes 3 creampies and actually wanted the 2nd one. What happened during the season change? Changed her mind and now wants to carry his baby for 9 months and not just the batter for 9 minutes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LSC82

SyntheticOne

Feb 4, 2022
Many thanks for the game, Zargon_games!
Maybe it's me just being an unspoiled VN player, but the scenes seem quite detailed. Did you have to purchase all those extra assets that liven environments up? Some interiors look just great

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
S1Ch14 Ruby nearly panics when getting cum on the outside of her pussy. S2Ch1 she takes 3 creampies and actually wanted the 2nd one. What happened during the season change? Changed her mind and now wants to carry his baby for 9 months and not just the batter for 9 minutes?
The main character, if I remember correctly, asks himself the same question at one point in this chapter. Who knows, maybe she started taking the birth control pill (in the first chapter there was a talk about it), or maybe we can get the answer in the next chapter :p

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Are you trying to download season 1? The new update is season 2
Yeah, I figured that out. Why wasn't there a way to import Season 1 to Season 2? There were the questions but I'm almost as old as the MC before he died and forgot a lot. I know I said no to the mom and his wife from previous life and found her that other guy. Also was with former daughter and the slutty girl at least. Just said yes for other girls. I don't remember. Last update was in August and some of that stuff was from before that update. I forget why I walked into a room quite often.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Yeah, I figured that out. Why wasn't there a way to import Season 1 to Season 2? There were the questions but I'm almost as old as the MC before he died and forgot a lot. I know I said no to the mom and his wife from previous life and found her that other guy. Also was with former daughter and the slutty girl at least. Just said yes for other girls. I don't remember. Last update was in August and some of that stuff was from before that update. I forget why I walked into a room quite often.

Haha, but there is a mechanism to import the game from season 1 to season 2 , I've worked a whole week to make it work and you've ignored it ! :ROFLMAO: ( well, it only works on PC and Mac , unfortunately Android deletes everything when installing a new version of the game )

Reactions: Yngling

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
The lack of Emma on S2C1 is disturbing...

At least since I fucked up my save (I fucked up in the way of... Didn't save), I could retcon the drinking game to have sex with Emma

Jokes aside, triple Creampie on Ruby, way to go.

Reactions: Yngling

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
The main character, if I remember correctly, asks himself the same question at one point in this chapter. Who knows, maybe she started taking the birth control pill (in the first chapter there was a talk about it), or maybe we can get the answer in the next chapter :p
Hopefully optional pregnancy will be a future tag.

Reactions: zh
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes