Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Season 1 is done? have you tried putting this game on Steam? (With nameable characters & changeable relations)

Would love to support you, and that is my only way.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Great update in my opinion! Leaves one hungry for more! ;)

Seriously, good and quite long update, including the lewd scenes. Looking forward to the harem part! (y)

The only thing I'm not sure about are all the side girls. Some are rather too nice or have too hot scenes to ignore. In this way, I am grateful that we can choose our path freely at the beginning (sorry for extra coding headache, Zargon_games ;)) so I can have a "canon" harem only playthrough and a maximum content playthrough.

Reactions: Zargon_games

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Harem tag is missing i guess...don'tr know it will be ok in the future , but i'm with my sister,my mom and my girlfriend emma , plus sometimes having sex with the 2 sister (i collegue and one classmate)...and i got a run with the boss daughter too...so why no harem?( emma and sis know of each other and mom quite know..she know we r fooling around with sis.)

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Harem tag is missing i guess...don'tr know it will be ok in the future , but i'm with my sister,my mom and my girlfriend emma , plus sometimes having sex with the 2 sister (i collegue and one classmate)...and i got a run with the boss daughter too...so why no harem?( emma and sis know of each other and mom quite know..she know we r fooling around with sis.)
If necessary I will add that tag in the future, but I guess someone might get annoyed if they come to play this game because of the harem tag and then realize that there is (still?) nothing about it.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Just had a question. Do you plan on releasing this on Steam? just wanted to know if you did or not, especially since season 1 is already done.
Unfortunately the game deals with several topics that aren't allowed by Steam policies, so for the moment I can only sell it through Patreon, Subscribestar and Itch. Thanks anyway for your interest!

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Two update without any Anna scene and after this long time just simple BJ!!! this DEV is bulshiting us........

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Two update without any Anna scene and after this long time just simple BJ!!! this DEV is bulshiting us........
This was obviously a Ruby update. Honestly, the degree of difficulty in fucking your mother ought to be slightly harder than fucking your sister even if you are a charming old man in a young stud body.

Reactions: LSC82

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Please make the harem stuff optional. I despise that setting. Incest settings are unrealistic enough, doesn't need to cross into outright fantasy.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Please make the harem stuff optional. I despise that setting. Incest settings are unrealistic enough, doesn't need to cross into outright fantasy.
Sure, because we can't break a very realistic story setting about a guy who dies and reincarnates into someone's else body.

Also, about incest being unrealistic, that depends on which part of Amer.... the world we're talking about :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes