LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, I figured that out. Why wasn't there a way to import Season 1 to Season 2? There were the questions but I'm almost as old as the MC before he died and forgot a lot. I know I said no to the mom and his wife from previous life and found her that other guy. Also was with former daughter and the slutty girl at least. Just said yes for other girls. I don't remember. Last update was in August and some of that stuff was from before that update. I forget why I walked into a room quite often.
If you are on PC just load your final S1 save, there's even a nice recap.

Haha, but there is a mechanism to import the game from season 1 to season 2 , I've worked a whole week to make it work and you've ignored it ! :ROFLMAO: ( well, it only works on PC and Mac , unfortunately Android deletes everything when installing a new version of the game )
Worked like a charm (y)

The lack of Emma on S2C1 is disturbing...

At least since I fucked up my save (I fucked up in the way of... Didn't save), I could retcon the drinking game to have sex with Emma

Jokes aside, triple Creampie on Ruby, way to go.
If you still have S1 version on your hard drive all you need to do is pick up a late save and rush to the end, then load it into S2.

Also yeah, pretty nice :cool:
Pluswe are getting closer to orgy territory, Ruby is cool with Emma, mom is at least somewhat cool with Ruby(and has started to figure things out).

Last edited:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but aye it is what it is, at least we finally got to fuck her.
But aye so far the only virginity we took is emily that's all I think LOL.

been a while so idk if that's 100% accurate.
I get from where you came. It didn't bother me that much, but heh. At least 3 creampies for Ruby in one chapter :KEK:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if my computer did something weird, you removed the spoiler code or MrSancini added it in, but in my feed there's just a bunch of extra returns instead of the spoiler tag. You really should have the hidden text spoiler tag on that post (at least until talking about breaking her hymen).

And yes, I put it behind a spoiler box.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I don't know if my computer did something weird, you removed the spoiler code or MrSancini added it in, but in my feed there's just a bunch of extra returns instead of the spoiler tag. You really should have the hidden text spoiler tag on that post (at least until talking about breaking her hymen).

And yes, I put it behind a spoiler box.
I originally put the SPOILOR idk what happened.
I just re did it.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes