PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for the detailed report, this is a typical case of bad implementation of the code on my part, I didn't consider that the players that don't follow the romantic path with Emma don't have that variable defined. I've already taken the necessary precautions to avoid carrying this error to Season 2. Anyway, I thought that this error was only in the Early Release and that I'd already fixed it for the final version of chapter 14, I'm going to check which version is uploaded to Itch now :unsure:.
I had this bug in final version. But I attributed it to the fact that I tried to choose "NO" for all the questions. When I chose the way I played before, the game was without problems.

Reactions: Zargon_games

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Thanks for the detailed report, this is a typical case of bad implementation of the code on my part, I didn't consider that the players that don't follow the romantic path with Emma don't have that variable defined. I've already taken the necessary precautions to avoid carrying this error to Season 2. Anyway, I thought that this error was only in the Early Release and that I'd already fixed it for the final version of chapter 14, I'm going to check which version is uploaded to Itch now :unsure:.
If this was only a problem in the Early Release version and you already fixed it on the Public version then the version you have up on itch might be fine. While I did indeed install the public version on itch, I forgot to mention that I also installed the MOD by KoGa3 (sorry still tired), in which case the mod might be using the Early Release version of chapter14.rpy instead.

Reactions: Zargon_games

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
If this was only a problem in the Early Release version and you already fixed it on the Public version then the version you have up on itch might be fine. While I did indeed install the public version on itch, I forgot to mention that I also installed the MOD by KoGa3 (sorry still tired), in which case the mod might be using the Early Release version of chapter14.rpy instead.
Hi. Well, that's a bit crazy for me. I checked my files on my PC at home. And I actually do have an updated Mod for the public game version from Aug. 20, 2022 - but never put it here on my F95zone Mod page...

I'm not completely sure anymore why I didn't do that, but I think I wanted to wait that this patched game version will be official released here. But looking on the OP it seems it never was? Well, and then I lost track of it.

Anyway, will update my Mod post as soon as possible, probably at the weekend.

Edit: Mod is updated again

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This made me so mad. Zoe is my favorite, smart and kinky, and you just treat her like garbage.
I don't think the he treats Zoe like garbage, just doesn't have a deep relationship with her like he has with Ruby (or Emma if you follow her romantic path).

I can understand that she's your favorite, but we still don't know if she's really down for something serious, I don't think she ever showed any signs of wanting anything more than to have fun.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I don't think the he treats Zoe like garbage, just doesn't have a deep relationship with her like he has with Ruby (or Emma if you follow her romantic path).

I can understand that she's your favorite, but we still don't know if she's really down for something serious, I don't think she ever showed any signs of wanting anything more than to have fun.
1) she was the first to engage you - and was upset that you were "playing" at not knowing her name
2) she feels that she has a reputation to uphold, (see the academics scene), so isn't going to get too sappy
3) anyone looking to let you in with her sister in the way that she does (not some random hookup) wants you to be more than a one-night stand.

It's your game, but you've actually shown more connection with this girl than anyone else, then said she was a fuck buddy. I call BS.

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
1) she was the first to engage you - and was upset that you were "playing" at not knowing her name
2) she feels that she has a reputation to uphold, (see the academics scene), so isn't going to get too sappy
3) anyone looking to let you in with her sister in the way that she does (not some random hookup) wants you to be more than a one-night stand.

It's your game, but you've actually shown more connection with this girl than anyone else, then said she was a fuck buddy. I call BS.
hey man chill

Satir80

Jun 14, 2021
Hi! There are two EXE files in the archive
Young_Again-Chapter.14
Young_Again-Chapter.14-32
Which one should I run?

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Young_Again-Chapter.14
Which one should I run?
If you have a 64-bit OS (which is more likely) you run the Young_Again-Chapter.14.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Young_Again-Chapter.14
Which one should I run?
Young_Again-Chapter.14 is for 64-bit operating systems, 32 for older 32-bit systems.

On a 64-bit system, the 64-bit should give better performance, but the 32-bit will still run. The 64-bit version will not run on a 32-bit system.

But anyway, you can't do it wrong. Just try Young_Again-Chapter.14 first.

Reactions: Satir80

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Young_Again-Chapter.14
Which one should I run?
the first one except you use an old 32bit OS the the second one
on a 64bit os booth version will run but the second 32er exe cant use as much ram than the 64bit version

Reactions: Satir80

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
larsalexanderson Not really. While season 1 has ended, Zargon is working hard on season 2 that will continue the story right where it left of after the goddess' task was completed. Rovering to Sussex is not Zargon's new game in the sense that it would ever replace Young Again, it's just a second project done in parallel where I do the writing and coding and Zargon does the artwork while he continues on his own game just as before.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes