kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I just thought of something, is.....
1. Paul is in the MC's body, which is not permanent and the MC is gonna go back into his body at game end (or close to it) and Paul go back to his buried body

2. Paul stays in MC's body as it is permanent but has to confess and prove he really is Emma's and Lucas's dad?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I just thought of something, is.....
1. Paul is in the MC's body, which is not permanent and the MC is gonna go back into his body at game end (or close to it) and Paul go back to his buried body

2. Paul stays in MC's body as it is permanent but has to confess and prove he really is Emma's and Lucas's dad?
Neither. The young MC's body and soul were supposed to have died and the old MC to have lived.

When the old MC (in the new MC's body) completes the tasks, then he can stay in his new body.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
when i tried to load my saves it says "sorry, i couldn't load this save"
is there a fix for this pls?
(my save is from chapter 9)

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Zargon_games is there any difference between the "Early Release" version posted in the OP and "Final/Public" version available on ITCH?

Changes from Early Release to Final Release

• Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when starting chapter 14 under a particular condition.
  • Fixed several spelling errors.
  • Minor retouching in some images.
  • (Android release) Fixed a transition effect that was not working properly.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Sometimes it doesn't really bother me, but things like this usually do bug me. I feel the need to address it. And I don't use Patreon anymore, so I post about it in here. lol

When someone asks you if you ARE something, you don't respond with what you are DOING.
"I do" makes no sense, as a response to "are you ok."
"I am." That is your response. (..or "I am not", if it's the opposite.)

Thank you for tuning in to my Engrish lesson of the evening. You may all continue not giving any fucks. lol :)

Reactions: pranabray

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Sometimes it doesn't really bother me, but things like this usually do bug me. I feel the need to address it. And I don't use Patreon anymore, so I post about it in here. lol

When someone asks you if you ARE something, you don't respond with what you are DOING.
"I do" makes no sense, as a response to "are you ok."
"I am." That is your response. (..or "I am not", if it's the opposite.)

Thank you for tuning in to my Engrish lesson of the evening. You may all continue not giving any fucks. lol :)
I could tell you that I will fix it in the next release but that would be a lie, since this is the end of the first season. Thanks anyway, I'll remember it so as not to repeat this mistake.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I could tell you that I will fix it in the next release but that would be a lie, since this is the end of the first season. Thanks anyway, I'll remember it so as not to repeat this mistake.
I will say this game is much better than many other games on here. I just feel the need to nitpick, sometimes. But, I know a lot of devs who don't speak English as their first language, and are developing themselves, won't be able to pay someone to properly translate games, so it's completely reliant on their knowledge of the other language and whatever translation tools they may use. But, it's always good to learn and improve.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great game.
If the MC has a threeway with Zoe and Veronica I can see how that's gonna blow up. I was thinking a way out Ruby having an issue would be if he got Zoe and Veronica to have a threeway with Ruby. What could she say if she did the same thing?

That and there's no way Rex won't find out about his part in the raid.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I just checked (yes, very egocentric of me) that if we sort the games by number of likes, Youg Again is on page 8 on this site. Last time I checked a few chapters ago we were on page 20 so thanks for those likes, we have almost 1000! :)
You now have one more. ;)
60 to go!

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I will say this game is much better than many other games on here. I just feel the need to nitpick, sometimes. But, I know a lot of devs who don't speak English as their first language, and are developing themselves, won't be able to pay someone to properly translate games, so it's completely reliant on their knowledge of the other language and whatever translation tools they may use. But, it's always good to learn and improve.
You are right, language is a big issue with a lot of games.
But, there is a big difference between not speaking English as a first language and barely speaking it at all.

IIRC, Zargon_games is from Spain... But many Spanish / Latin American devs make the he/she error, which seems just stupid in English unless you know something about Romance languages.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes