-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is Season 1 included with the download of 2, or do I have to download separately?
Separately. Download Season 1 and play through it all. Then download Season 2, load a game from Season 1, and play that.

Or, alternately, you can start a new game with Season 2 and use default choices or manually select choices from Season 1. But since you're asking about the downloads, I assume you've not finished Season 1. I would recommend finishing Season 1 first.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just in case anyone is seriously asking (which I'm suspicious of) The most recent update was mid-Feb, and I think they're usually 2-3 months apart? But even if they're more or less, usually Zargon will post here when they're getting close to release, so you can just look for those, and if you don't see a recent one, it's not close enough to start announcing yet.

Jan 27, 2018
Just in case anyone is seriously asking (which I'm suspicious of) The most recent update was mid-Feb, and I think they're usually 2-3 months apart? But even if they're more or less, usually Zargon will post here when they're getting close to release, so you can just look for those, and if you don't see a recent one, it's not close enough to start announcing yet.
Or you can look at the progress report on subscribestar, even if you're not subscribed the blurred version is enough to make a rough estimate

1680340570881.png

Reactions: Elhemeer

matt767

May 3, 2020
I have a problem continuing from my last save in Season 2.

I load it in season2 but it just prompts me as if it is Season 1 and then says last chance and exits.

I like the way it automatically picks up the saves though, have not seen this b4 in other ren'py games.

Is it maybe because it is Ubuntu Linux instead of Windows? Odd.

Great game though keep it up.

matt767

May 3, 2020
I have a problem continuing from my last save in Season 2.

I load it in season2 but it just prompts me as if it is Season 1 and then says last chance and exits.

I like the way it automatically picks up the saves though, have not seen this b4 in other ren'py games.

Is it maybe because it is Ubuntu Linux instead of Windows? Odd.

Great game though keep it up.
solved it by re-extracting. I guess something was broken.

Nov 29, 2022
If you have downloaded the game from the links shared here, then you have the patched version of the game. If you want to play the game with the original relations, you just need to delete the files named patrch.rpy and patch.rpyc
Any plan to patch the android version? I just downloaded it and it has the whole roommate/landlord thing going on

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Even though the question is generally annoying, in this case I think you have a point.

This thread is awfully quiet lately...
I'm working on a pretty big update (it will be the biggest chapter of the whole game). I know you must be eager to know when the release will be , I wish I could announce it now but I don't want to promise things that I can't deliver, rushed things never work out well.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
C
I'm working on a pretty big update (it will be the biggest chapter of the whole game). I know you must be eager to know when the release will be , I wish I could announce it now but I don't want to promise things that I can't deliver, rushed things never work out well.
Cant wait~

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Take your time, by all means.

Besides the lack of updates it's also a pity that the thread has become so quiet.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes