Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Will Season 2 start season 1 or do I need to download both?

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
So still not going all the way with Anna? The last update was already disappointing,i mean i'm happy for the Ruby fan's that they finally got all the way with her in the last update but with anna we only got a bj and now still not going the final step?

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
What is need in the duck shoot game? just hit 3 duck or stars right?, my game is stuck there or i dont know what have to do

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I belive there will be some more scenes with Natalie in future.
She really deserve assfuck.
Hope we get something with her sooner than the next office trip. I did play season 2 without romancing Emma and you can propose to Natalie to have sex and she said that she's up for it on the next office trip. There's also some light flirting when visiting her house, in chapter 2.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Because women always just wanna suck dick and never be eaten out, right?
In this case, Anna believes she's helping the MC getting an orgasm for "medical reasons". Which is a trope in itself.

But that's why she feels shy about getting something out of it herself.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In this case, Anna believes she's helping the MC getting an orgasm for "medical reasons". Which is a trope in itself.

But that's why she feels shy about getting something out of it herself.
Well, that, and that in the patched version she's the MC's mother (physically only, ofc). So there's the taboo aspect of it that she's less than comfortable with initially. Each new lewd thing tends to make her nervous.

Reactions: Yngling

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know what folks are complaining about. I don't know for sure if this is the best game in the expansive "old guy gets hit by a car and wakes up in another body to fuck his family" genre but I will say that there are a lot of games on the site that are a real bummer and this one always makes me happy. I mean in this update we had the chance to open up a romance path with the goddess of all creation and we probably would have gotten lucky with mom too if she didn't catch us shagging the secretary. So on balance it was a pretty good update even though there was a lot of housekeeping to clean up the cliffhanger from the last update. Ruby and Mom really have a lot to discuss.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes