Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Good questions. I was wondering about that as well. Ruby is fully aware of the MC's relation with Emma and likes her. Emma is also more or less aware about the MC's feelings for Ruby (I think, but I also think Emma doesn't know they are fucking). So there shouldn't be that many surprises or too much jealous feelings.

Fair enough, but pulling out is not a reliable way to prevent pregnancy.

So if a girl likes to fuck around while not using contraceptives and/or insisting on condoms, she will need to face the facts at some point.

In several parts I've put the message "xxx will remember this". that doesn't necessarily mean it's something bad, or something that's going to backfire later on. In the future they may make a mention of what they remember, or trigger an event. I guess you'll have to wait for the next chapter to see it. :p

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
If you ask them to (though, granted, you have to if you win the race and aren't in a relation with Emma). Still, that's hardly lesbian content, at least not for the lesbian tag that is only applied for sexual acts.
A guy can hope, right?

why no one answer my quesation?
Harem? It looks like that's still uclear.

My guess is that it will not be possible to get all the girls without consequences.

But we will see...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
In several parts I've put the message "xxx will remember this". that doesn't necessarily mean it's something bad, or something that's going to backfire later on. In the future they may make a mention of what they remember, or trigger an event. I guess you'll have to wait for the next chapter to see it. :p
I play it safe , i make sure Ruby and Anna are pleased with my every choice, if those other chicks don't like it... so be it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This update does seem to point in that direction. Especially the scene with Aurora and the nightmare / flashback before.

It makes me a bit reluctant to pursue anybody outside the Emma, Anna, Ruby circle...
It was more the Claire question for me. Because we've had sex with Claire and she's asking which one is the girlfriend.
I answered Emma on of my files, but I picked Ruby on the other because I was worried that Claire is somehow going to cause a backfire if I answer who is actually the girlfriend...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It was more the Claire question for me. Because we've had sex with Claire and she's asking which one is the girlfriend.
I answered Emma on of my files, but I picked Ruby on the other because I was worried that Claire is somehow going to cause a backfire if I answer who is actually the girlfriend...
Well, if you kiss Emma infront of Ruby, Ruby takes notice and seems somewhat displeased... and then no matter who you pick when asked who is your girlfriend someone is gonna be a little displeased.

I picked Ruby as the GF, and then Emma questioned me "what are we?", while heading home.
Since no one was around at the time i felt confident to tell her "of course you are the one for me baby", which of course isn't true, Ruby leads the pack of young girls comfortably(for me).

Some are worried about these new developments, girls starting to compete with each other, "is this gonna get in the way of a harem?", but personally, i think this jealousy and competitiveness is fun so i hope it keeps escalating.

zoe is gf?
Regular long time fuck buddy i guess, from before we were even piloting this body...
I don't fully remember early S1 but i thought she was originally introduced as the GF... but now she seems rather indifferent to you having an actual GF...

She only cares that she gets a ride from time to time, the ultimate trooper(she has even thrown in her sister as a bonus :cool: ).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Regular long time fuck buddy i guess, from before we were even piloting this body...
I don't fully remember early S1 but i thought she was originally introduced as the GF... but now she seems rather indifferent to you having an actual GF...

She only cares that she gets a ride from time to time, the ultimate trooper(she has even thrown in her sister as a bonus :cool: ).
Yeah, in Season 1 she's introduced as the sex friend. They don't have an emotional relationship (probably partly because of her, but mostly probably because the original MC was a dick.)

Reactions: Yngling and LSC82

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
So... is there like some massive backfire that's going to happen eventually?
Probably. Though I think the ending either will be MC x Emma, MC x Ruby x Mom, MC x Ruby x Emma, MC x Zoe/Veronica, MC x (forgot the name), MC x (forgot the name) and MC x policewoman?

But then again, there is a goddess so we can get a deus ex machina where everything is possible :love: I always prefer the policy of "no girl is left behind".

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Some are worried about these new developments, girls starting to compete with each other, "is this gonna get in the way of a harem?", but personally, i think this jealousy and competitiveness is fun so i hope it keeps escalating.
Fully agreed, but I think it may get in the way of a full harem ending anyway.

Personally I don't care that much about that. It's easy enough to see the scenes you missed in a second playthrough or via the gallery or whatever.

The inter-"harem" jealousy and competiviness is, however, further improving the story! (y)

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Fully agreed, but I think it may get in the way of a full harem ending anyway.

Personally I don't care that much about that. It's easy enough to see the scenes you missed in a second playthrough or via the gallery or whatever.

The inter-"harem" jealousy and competiviness is, however, further improving the story! (y)
We might be in the minority, but i do love a story with good drama and jealousy... more than harem where everybody is happy to share.
The sex scenes? As you say i'm gonna end seeing them all one way or the other...

We are just starting to see the seeds of jealousy(spoilers for this recent episode ahead).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As i said we are seeing seeds, and i hope they keep growing.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
We might be in the minority, but i do love a story with good drama and jealousy... more than harem where everybody is happy to share.
The sex scenes? As you say i'm gonna end seeing them all one way or the other...

We are just starting to see the seeds of jealousy(spoilers for this recent episode ahead).

As i said we are seeing seeds, and i hope they keep growing.

Of course

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes