randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
wait no harem? I thought I saw the harem tag but maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me btw is there any girl stealing action in the game?

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Probably. Though I think the ending either will be MC x Emma, MC x Ruby x Mom, MC x Ruby x Emma, MC x Zoe/Veronica, MC x (forgot the name), MC x (forgot the name) and MC x policewoman?

But then again, there is a goddess so we can get a deus ex machina where everything is possible :love: I always prefer the policy of "no girl is left behind".
Poor Cindy. Nobody mentions her. :KEK:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you ask them to (though, granted, you have to if you win the race and aren't in a relation with Emma). Still, that's hardly lesbian content, at least not for the lesbian tag that is only applied for sexual acts.
Where's the "mildly bi-curious" tag?

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
This game is highly enjoyable, well written and funny, with sparse but hot sex scenes. But I have to ask, with the individual shots being so few and the animations so sparse, why is the size so large? It doesn't look like the game is full of high resolution images, nor are their branching paths I'm aware of? So why is it 5 Gb?

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Hey, I like Cindy, I selected her as girlfriend when it was asked who the girlfriend is in the game option, although she will be a complex girl to get since she is not that hooked on the MC and kind of rejects him because he was a jerk in the past, Cindy is one of my favorite hot girls here

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
I'm early in the game, but so far have zero choice of who I fuck, and who I don't. Can someone let me know if it stays that way before I continue?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Not so sure how the Cindy thing is going to go, but I did end up picking her as the girlfriend option. Simply because she felt like the most neutral option there (in the case of keeping the other girls happy). Couldn't pick Ruby or Emma for obvious reasons and I think everybody and their mothers know that the MC and Zoe are fuck buddies, so that's a no-go as well.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
few questions about this game, can I keep all the girls for myself and tell my "son" to go fuck himself? and incest is both ways right? I mean for both MCs families in a way right? and can I fuck Natalie? and this is one or the other I cant get both?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
few questions about this game, can I keep all the girls for myself and tell my "son" to go fuck himself? and incest is both ways right? I mean for both MCs families in a way right? and can I fuck Natalie? and this is one or the other I cant get both?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
And yes. But you need play it two times for unlock both scenes in gallery.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes