Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did find it kind of strange that a girl like Veronica isn't on the pill.

For Emma, Ruby, Anna, etc. I believe it makes sense, but Veronica must be looking for problems...

I'm kind of worried about the tags on this one now... There's no Harem Tag, but there's also no Cheating Tag on either the Game Post or the Genre Tab on the OP.

So... is there like some massive backfire that's going to happen eventually?
This update does seem to point in that direction. Especially the scene with Aurora and the nightmare / flashback before.

It makes me a bit reluctant to pursue anybody outside the Emma, Anna, Ruby circle...

There's no lesbian content in the game.
Emma and Ruby kiss after the swimming scene in season 1.
I am hoping for more lesbian action between them, I think it would make sense if it happens.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Ahh nevermind.. he does refer to her as mom but its very rare and weird to call your mom by her first name.
it's not weird, she is random woman to MC, not related in any way, did you skipped beginning of the game? MC inhabits other person body with preexisting family
what is weird - is MC completely forgetting by this point what he is fucking his daughter, he got used to it too quickly

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
it's not weird, she is random woman to MC, not related in any way, did you skipped beginning of the game? MC inhabits other person body with preexisting family
what is weird - is MC completely forgetting by this point what he is fucking his daughter, he got used to it too quickly
I didn't skip it, it's just been a while. thanks

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Ya, I've been treating this like a harem...was that a mistake?
There's already some semblance of jealosy between the girls, even between Emma and Ruby that officially are cool with each other.
The brunette(forgot her name already) that just joined the school might end up being what blows the whole thing up.
Veronica and Zoe not so much i think... they do it for "the love of the sport" and are just in it for a good time.

On the bright side, i think what happened this episode was a necessary step to a tag team of mom and sister, which at the end of the day is what i'm really looking forward to, the other girls are just gravy.

Reactions: Yngling

Nylonboy62

Feb 25, 2022
Hallo....a question from an ignorant^^^...does anyone perhaps have the passwords for the gallery or the bonusgallery?

Dec 15, 2022
In Discord there is a channel with description and data of all the girls, so you don't get lost.
I used the walkthrough mod for season 2. Still, you have to hug or kiss emma, and Ruby remembers that (RED), than you have to select you girlfriend and Ruby remembers that (RED), or Emma gets angry if you didn't select her...

But you don't see any points assigned to every result. And I do not have a discord account.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I used the walkthrough mod for season 2. Still, you have to hug or kiss emma, and Ruby remembers that (RED), than you have to select you girlfriend and Ruby remembers that (RED), or Emma gets angry if you didn't select her...

But you don't see any points assigned to every result. And I do not have a discord account.
Good questions. I was wondering about that as well. Ruby is fully aware of the MC's relation with Emma and likes her. Emma is also more or less aware about the MC's feelings for Ruby (I think, but I also think Emma doesn't know they are fucking). So there shouldn't be that many surprises or too much jealous feelings.

not really .. she could be allergic to the pill .. i know a few girls that are ;)
Fair enough, but pulling out is not a reliable way to prevent pregnancy.

So if a girl likes to fuck around while not using contraceptives and/or insisting on condoms, she will need to face the facts at some point.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Incest Patch:
Drop the patch file in /game folder

(Links shared here have the Incest patch already applied.)

Developer Notes:

Links shared here have the Incest patch already applied.
Apparently untrue, I just started a new game with Season 1 and woke up to meet my "roommate" and my "landlady". Download and apply the patch, folks.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Emma and Ruby kiss after the swimming scene in season 1.
If you ask them to (though, granted, you have to if you win the race and aren't in a relation with Emma). Still, that's hardly lesbian content, at least not for the lesbian tag that is only applied for sexual acts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: luqui_eldiablo
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes