Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This game is so hot. You get to bang your ultra-hot biological but not mental sister and your not-biological but mental daughter while being good friends with your not-biological but mental son who got himself in serious trouble. And the mom blames herself for son and daughter screwing.

Reactions: pranabray

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Always thought it was Fanfiction about these two.

They can't kink shame me.
I'm just getting hornier.
So what winning incest, you know that makes things suck when you have a scientific brain, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so I would hate to know what happens in loscest.
Bro it's simple
Incest is a difficulty relationship, if you did it is already winning. No need for reverse cuckoldry.
Yeah, I honestly hate that term. "Incest for the WIN!" :FacePalm: So cringe. If you love incest, fine. But that term is ridiculous.
I can't be stopped.
Just fuck Ruby like you are supposed to.
Clearly a gem. can't resist.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The fuck is wincest.
Originally, it referred to incest between the Winchester bothers in Supernatural. Part of slash fan fiction.
Now, it seems to mean consensual incest without coercion.
Always thought it was Fanfiction about these two.

EXACTLY! That's what I think whenever someone uses the term.

Would sex between Superman and Supergirl be Supercest or Elcest (Kal-El & Kara Zor-El)?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Originally, it referred to incest between the Winchester bothers in Supernatural. Part of slash fan fiction.
Now, it seems to mean consensual incest without coercion.

EXACTLY! That's what I think whenever someone uses the term.

Would sex between Superman and Supergirl be Supercest or Elcest (Kal-El & Kara Zor-El)?
Ah, Clark and Kara are only first cousins. That's like the diet coke of incest. If they had crashed in the middle east (or West Virginia) instead of the great plains of America they would probably already be married and popping out Kryptonian babies. You know, assuming we aren't going with that nonsense in the man of steel movie about growing babies in a tank from the DNA of a caveman skull.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
I am positively surprised by this game. Top notch writing, both the characters and the story. Looking forward to more.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes