SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
he went to her store in season 1
Yes, that's why he remembers her. But you're talking about her. It's a store. I think it's safe to assume there are mulptile people going to that store, so that means she meets a lot of people. He remembers her, because for him, getting a suit was one of the most important things. She doesn't remember him because for her, it was a tuesday.

ExodiusPrime

Aug 5, 2018
Is there a way to separate season 1 and season 2 saves? All my saves from season 1 show up in season 2 and when I overwrite a save in season 2 it affects season 1 saves. I use several save files so having all 9 pages is necessary.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Is there a way to separate season 1 and season 2 saves? All my saves from season 1 show up in season 2 and when I overwrite a save in season 2 it affects season 1 saves. I use several save files so having all 9 pages is necessary.
That's probably needed for the game transfer from season 1 to season 2. But there are actually more then 9 pages, use the right arrow after the 9 to access save page 10 and above. Also you can name the save pages, you only have to click on them to do that. And if you installed the mod from Koga you also can name the saves themself.

Reactions: ExodiusPrime

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Quote: You start the game as Paul, an old man tired of his life, who after an incident (and by the will of a goddess)
he's now in the body of a 19-year-old boy (your character).

Wouldn't it make more sense if Paul was an old man tired of life who
who after an incident (and by the will of a goddess) he's now in the body of
a 19-year-old big titty blonde?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Quote: You start the game as Paul, an old man tired of his life, who after an incident (and by the will of a goddess)

Nope. Its good like it is now. Try it and you see it yourself.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021

More sense--No. Another interesting approach--Sure.

Reactions: anyusername

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I still like Ruby the most.
This is one game where i like the story (kind of) and the characters. Though i want Ruby (and mom) be mine.
I didn't care too much for the other females.
I wonder which figure Ruby actually is.
It's been a while since i played it. Now i am replaying it and i really like that Ruby is my love. She is just so great in many ways.
I consider it one of the best incest games because it's a love story (to me).
Ruby just might be the best implemented sister in any AVN ever made. It feels incredibly organic with her.

TGafy

May 14, 2020

Not every game has to be a bimbo-focused game. Typically those that are, use big boobs to sell the product due to a lack of a compelling story. This vn has a good story so if you're after big tits, this one might not keep your interests.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Wouldn't it make more sense if ...he's now in the body of a 19-year-old big titty blonde?
Why would that make "more sense" ?? As a guy I generally avoid female MC games because I'm not really interested in being the "bottom" in a sex act. I assume I'm in the general majority on that one, but I could be wrong. But I don't see an argument either story-wise or iRL for that change - IRL it would probably mean the game would simply be played by far fewer people.
Ruby just might be the best implemented sister in any AVN ever made. It feels incredibly organic with her.
And orgasmic. I agree, though - the relationship progress feels so much less clunky than it does in most other games.

• Angry
Reactions: StephanieD

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Why would that make "more sense" ?? As a guy I generally avoid female MC games because I'm not really interested in being the "bottom" in a sex act. I assume I'm in the general majority on that one, but I could be wrong. But I don't see an argument either story-wise or iRL for that change - IRL it would probably mean the game would simply be played by far fewer people.

And orgasmic. I agree, though - the relationship progress feels so much less clunky than it does in most other games.
Well I've heard plenty of guys say I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body or how cool
it would be to have a pussy for a day or if they had an actual pussy how they would spend all day
pleasuring it or how if they could be a woman for day they would go out and get their snatch pounded.
I have heard this stuff quite often from men. So since this is some kind of fantasy of men
having a vagina and getting it pleasured, I would assume a game where a man dies
and comes back as a woman with a vagina would be right up their alley of fantasy.

Quote: It I don't see an argument either story-wise or iRL for that change - IRL it would probably mean the game
would simply be played by far fewer people :KEK:

Yet there is a game called Succubus Contract on F95zone where people including men play and the lead character is a guy
changed into a woman that has sex throughout the game including being penetrated by Penises

Last edited:
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
We are talking about an old man, whose soul has been put into the body of a young man by some sex( y ) goddess.
How does that make any sense? It doesn't.
Would it make more sense to put his soul inside the body of a 19yo bimbo? No. Just as nonsensical.
So, it wouldn't make more sense.

And this game already exists, it is a well-establisthed (and loved, imo) one.
The dev(s) took their time to develop the plot how they wanted, so it's how it is.

If you think the community severely lacks such games, feel free to develop a game to your liking.
f you think there is a market for it, go for it, hell yeah!
I'm sure, you will find plenty of support on your venture. (y)

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Quote: If you think the community severely lacks such games

:KEK: I never said the community lacked anything, I simply stated there was a game called
Succubus Contract in which a man is turned into a woman by a demon.

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
how cool it would be to have a pussy for a day or if they had an actual pussy how they would spend all day
pleasuring it or how if they could be a woman for day they would go out and get their snatch pounded.
Well I think everyone has wondered what it might be like to have the opposite parts for a day (seems like half of Japanese mangas/animes agree), and yes, I think we all would spend the day alone in our rooms exploring those parts. :LOL: Still don't think I would be interested in intercourse in that situation, though - like trans people whose identity does not match their parts, I would still be me on the inside and would not suddenly want to have sex with a gender that I am not attracted to just because I have fun new parts to play with for a day. So I still think the audience size is maximized by the dev(s) here by sticking with a male MC, thats all.

Would be interesting to hear if the dev(s) considered other options at some point. My assumption is that (like with bands recording albums) the first major creative effort is personal and based completely on what the dev wants to have in their game, but later games become more analytically developed, once $$ becomes more of a focus and spreadsheets and charts of projected audience size, patron numbers, etc. start to have more an more impact on new game ideas. This is a top-5 game for me, so if the dev wants to jump in and talk about how this game concept developed that would be really interesting. (y)

Reactions: Prj3tC
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes