StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Quote: Well I think everyone has wondered what it might be like to have the
opposite parts for a day

Not me....a friend once took a pic of me and ran it through one of those gender swap
apps, too creepy, I'd rather remain a girl lol.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Does this game have lesbian sex scenes because of scene looks like it
Fairly sure there aren't any. Certainly none without the MC, and no scenes with LIs with a romantic connection to the MC.

Checking the gallery of season 1 (I don't have season 2 installed right now), there is a (non-romantic and optional) threesome with two girls where they touch each other a little bit, but only in the service of turning on the MC; they're both there to fuck the MC. These are also the only two girls where any prior sexual interaction is implied; they may well mess around together, but it's not shown or talked about, and they're not romantically attached to each other at all (they are sisters).

None of the rest of the girls are remotely interested in each other.

If you're talking about the preview picture of the two girls looking at each other, that's two of MC's three primary LIs (though one is optional), and as far as I know, isn't part of an actual lewd scene, just a conversation.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
Fairly sure there aren't any. Certainly none without the MC, and no scenes with LIs with a romantic connection to the MC.

Checking the gallery of season 1 (I don't have season 2 installed right now), there is a (non-romantic and optional) threesome with two girls where they touch each other a little bit, but only in the service of turning on the MC; they're both there to fuck the MC. These are also the only two girls where any prior sexual interaction is implied; they may well mess around together, but it's not shown or talked about, and they're not romantically attached to each other at all (they are sisters).

None of the rest of the girls are remotely interested in each other.

If you're talking about the preview picture of the two girls looking at each other, that's two of MC's three primary LIs (though one is optional), and as far as I know, isn't part of an actual lewd scene, just a conversation.
thanks for the answer

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
In another scene, they (Ruby and Emma) kiss. Mostly for the MC's benefit, but still. I am hoping for more intimate scenes between them, both seem open to the idea.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Thankfully I think that image in the preview pic's of the two in a seeming intimate setting was just a dream. And hopefully it says that way. There are enough games out there with forced les stuff, don't need another one.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
In another scene, they (Ruby and Emma) kiss. Mostly for the MC's benefit, but still. I am hoping for more intimate scenes between them, both seem open to the idea.
The scenario is this.
Don't touch, double bj both tongues.

After both mount
One sit on face other hump Mc.

Finish inside Ruby, Emma cleans her.
If it's too much.

Finish on ruby body and ask Emma to clean.

Thankfully I think that image in the preview pic's of the two in a seeming intimate setting was just a dream. And hopefully it says that way. There are enough games out there with forced les stuff, don't need another one.
Are this situation hot and straight enough for you.

Reactions: Raboobie

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
S2 Ch4

Anyone has the latest Gallery Bonus Code

and a way to unlock the last scene

NVMD: To unlock the last scene, you must not be in a relationship with Emma

Screenshot 2023-09-09 183354.png

Last edited:

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so did MC turn back time, de-age or is he taking over a young guy's body? just trying to figure out how incest would work in this? is he banging his grandkids?

• Wow
Reactions: Aground9437
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes