Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Your Place [v0.04] [ColeWallace92] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.03 -> v0.04 [1,00 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.03 -> v0.04 [54,2 MB] by SonsOLiberty
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ or quote this post if there is a new version, that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page and leave a like.

Last edited:

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
Im stuck after I buy the tablet, i can choose between "go to your room" "talk with sasika" and "alex room", first and last lead to my room, where im stuck, second leads to map where i cant choose anything.
New savegame.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
YourPlace-0.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
always getting stuck at home on march 27. sas sends me to alex and alex sends me to sas
and is there a way to actually play alpha or is it just for isa and alex?

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Are all the characters in this game Futa/Trans? I just started this game and have already come across 2, so I'm wondering if this is a major theme in the game, or if it is going to be avoidable at all?

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Are all the characters in this game Futa/Trans? I just started this game and have already come across 2, so I'm wondering if this is a major theme in the game, or if it is going to be avoidable at all?
There are ladies without penis and futa content is avoidable.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
There is no such thing as futa irl. Some of you need to be able to understand the difference between your degenerate pervert fantasies and reality, but most of you are unable to realize that. You will do any amount of mental gymnastics to tell yourselves you're somehow operating in reality with clear fictional precepts.
What are you on about? Their message says trans person and has not been edited.

Anyway, there is nothing constructive in your message at this point you're either trolling or just talking out of your ass.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
so much wrong in what you said that i cant even believe you know 1 trans person let alone ~6

doubt thats true, but there are definitely many who are happy with what they got, and many more who cant afford it, just the reassignment surgery costs a lot, if you need a lot of work to chip away masculine features that can cost a lot more
only 20% get it and this is a common story common among that minority: this is more uncommon: '' I've gotten to a point in my transition where I actually kind of love having a penis. I used to be embarrassed of it, and I would instinctively keep it covered when I had sexual encounters with men. However, I recently met someone who I adore-- he happens to be a bottom, and he loves every part of my body, including my penis. He likes for me to top him, but he doesn't see me as any less feminine, and I don't see him as any less masculine. Slowly I began to realize that I never hated having a penis, I just worried about what other people thought, and finding someone who affirmed me that way gave me the space to realize that I like my penis, too. I like that it makes me different, and I accept and embrace the category of woman I fall into as a transsexual with a penis.''. the community can be much happier by abandoning SRS and tucking--they can be much happier. and stronger... up to them.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
so much wrong in what you said that i cant even believe you know 1 trans person let alone ~6

doubt thats true, but there are definitely many who are happy with what they got, and many more who cant afford it, just the reassignment surgery costs a lot, if you need a lot of work to chip away masculine features that can cost a lot more
it's a grift... and a damn good one--paid thousands of dollars for minimal effort.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I honestly think these futa fans would be a lot happier if they just explored their sexuality and realized they are gay. If it's a penis, it's a man, end of story. I have half a dozen trans friends, all transitioned from male to female, none have penises after transition. Pre-transition they were men and identified biologically as men but had wanted to transition. I suspect I have more actual experience with trans people than the vast majority of internet posters who talk about them and pander to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if this post is deleted by mods but whatever, it's the truth. Also I've never actually met someone that transitioned from female to male. I'd read a story decades ago about a feminist woman that tried to pass for male, successfully did so, then had a mental breakdown at how shitty it was being a man and how terrible she was treated.
That last part made it obvious that you just made all of this up. But tell us more Mr Expert, you are obviously an actual authority… (heavy sarcasm if that was unclear).

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
the MC says when he talks about his relationship with saska that they have always taken turns
but it is always him who gets fucked
he is obviously lying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cantpickaname

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
the MC says when he talks about his relationship with saska that they have always taken turns
but it is always him who gets fucked
he is obviously lying :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it was an immersion breaking moment for me too. Though not in a bad way, I just thought "like hell you do, I'm gonna pick every option that ends up with a dick in your ass"

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes