Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
lol because she's a bitch and that's the world. Women have to deal with bitchy dudes in power in our real world, now you get a taste of it in a video game, at least you can just close the game and move on. irl women are stuck with sexual harassment, rape, and other shit. And if you disagree with me you are a clueless fool to the real world.
Normally I wouldn't care but why did she ask for a dry martini if she doesn't even like them? Also what does all that have to do with her giving a drink order? I don't disagree with you. Just find the boss a bit weird in this game.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
lol because she's a bitch and that's the world. Women have to deal with bitchy dudes in power in our real world, now you get a taste of it in a video game, at least you can just close the game and move on. irl women are stuck with sexual harassment, rape, and other shit. And if you disagree with me you are a clueless fool to the real world.
American indoctrination at its finest!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I played the game by maxing the Alpha points as much as possible but only pick the Beta choices when dealing with Alina, the boss. I got the following dialogues after the Martini 'mini-game'. If I am not mistaken, there is no other variation to this dialogues.
YourPlace-GoodMartini.jpeg
I didn't think it to be a complaint.

Out of curiosity, I messed up the drink on purpose ( twice ) and got the following dialogues instead, which clearly a complaint:
YourPlace-BadMartini.jpeg
Maybe there are variation dialogues too.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
that is realy hard coctail as one OZ (ounce) is weight number and is 31,1g
It could be a bogus recipe, I'm not going to find out if it is correct or not:p.

One fluid ounce for liquid is 29.5mL, so the cocktail is about 100mL in volume. It is probably a special recipe specifically for dominant lady boss in this make-believe universe:LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: kros94

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.04

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 208 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to get my posts promoted to the OP, so here's your notice: I updated my android port.

One-Jack

Apr 8, 2019
It could be a bogus recipe, I'm not going to find out if it is correct or not:p.

One fluid ounce for liquid is 29.5mL, so the cocktail is about 100mL in volume. It is probably a special recipe specifically for dominant lady boss in this make-believe universe:LOL:.
The recipe could be considered subjective according to taste, but it is pretty accurate. "Dry", as it applies to a martini simply means much less vermouth than gin. To compare to another drink, say a Cuba Libre (rum & Coke), it would be much less cola and much more rum.
Enjoy this glass of useless knowledge...:geek:

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
can you fuck Saska or does she only fuck you?
It was mentioned he had fucked her before (although Saska fucking him was more common) so I believe it will be possible during the game timeframe too.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
get this error.... any fixes ?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10222, in <module>
NameError: name 'rwsophi' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 10222, in script
  File "Z:\YourPlace-0.04-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "Z:\YourPlace-0.04-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "Z:\YourPlace-0.04-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10222, in <module>
NameError: name 'rwsophi' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Fri May 12 07:02:07 2023

Reactions: H1M

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\Adt Games\YourPlace-0.04-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\Adt Games\YourPlace-0.04-pc\renpy\main.py", line 425, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "J:\Adt Games\YourPlace-0.04-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 261, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "J:\Adt Games\YourPlace-0.04-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 133, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Fri May 12 17:02:39 2023

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Would be cool if sister meets his office romance and sleeps with her since he always get short end of the straw

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes