SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Its always funny to me when people click on games with tags they don't like and then ask is FuTa AvOiDaBle?
its a futa & fem domination game what do you expect smart guy
Respectfully, it is okay to ask.

I download plenty of games/VNs with tags I don't particularly care for and see if that material is either avoidable or negligible (not so much I lose interest in the game overall), or if there is enough of the content I do enjoy,

There are many, many games/VNs that have content that I am interested in that also happen to contain content I am not interested in...

IF that content is avoidable or has enough of the "stuff" I do like then I continue with said game/VN

IF that content is unavoidable in a significant amount or canon, I delete the game and move on without issue.

The point of asking if it is avoidable is because most people asking are interested in other aspects of the game/VN and they are relying on the community here at F95 to help them out; it is a simple question that is rather innocuous.

That said, I don't condone kink shaming. If a person is looking for specific content and/or the creator has a game/VN focused on a particular kink or fetish, then people need to just leave it alone and move along.

A great example of this is Family Affair where the futa content is avoidable AND the VN has enough content to be enjoyed if the futa is avoided/turned off.

renoz48

May 3, 2023
can someone post all the isabella sex scenes or saves leading up to them as i only encountered one in here room so if there is more i would love to see them. thanks

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
What a great VN so far. I will follow this for sure. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of content. Somehow I expected the low version number to indicate a less developed game. Glad I gave it a shot!

Reactions: Laehtsia

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Does the quiz matter and if so what are the answers
What quiz:unsure:? I don't remember any quiz and no other people mentioned anything about quiz. I guess if no one mentioned it and I don't remember anything about it, then it doesn't matter, right?

I think other players have other pressing priorities and interests about this game. I know I do.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
What quiz:unsure:? I don't remember any quiz and no other people mentioned anything about quiz. I guess if no one mentioned it and I don't remember anything about it, then it doesn't matter, right?

I think other players have other pressing priorities and interests about this game. I know I do.
Legit thought I had missed hundits of responses. For penisless sister and her gf you get asked 10 questions. Her gf gets like 4 right. It may or may not give some kind of scene(s)?

No gallery so playing through a few times helps? Largely its just rhe sisters and co-workers that have any real variety afaik?

Reactions: pabo

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Legit thought I had missed hundits of responses. For penisless sister and her gf you get asked 10 questions. Her gf gets like 4 right. It may or may not give some kind of scene(s)?
I see. The study session with the girls, it doesn't give much impact I think which is why I don't even remember it :p. Anyway, if you get all correct, you get +4 Intelligence and +4 relationship points with Natalie ( sister's friend ). No special scene specifically for the quiz.

Study session or quiz answers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No gallery so playing through a few times helps? Largely its just rhe sisters and co-workers that have any real variety afaik?
Yeah, I also don't know if I see all the contents including variations or not.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Did you start a new game?
I was playing the game yesterday and encounter a error taht i could use some help.

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 10222, in <module>
NameError: name 'rwsophi' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 10222, in script
File "C:\Users\cairo\Desktop\YourPlace-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\cairo\Desktop\YourPlace-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\cairo\Desktop\YourPlace-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 10222, in <module>
NameError: name 'rwsophi' is not defined "

Anyone?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Thought I try this game out as certain events were described as optional, however when you are hard pressed/pushed into the path you have no desire to be in then it is time to end it.

Choices are either yes I will or no I wont but this seems to simply be do as the author wants you to do. Some people may like to play beta or futa roles however there should always be at least two available choices which I am not finding.

I played up to the Hotel scene where he is taken by Alina and the other two for some contract signing and nah I am out. Playing a beta blows and as I mentioned there is no choice on this direction, to each their own.

Anyways this is just my opinion on this AVN.

Last edited:

juanides

Oct 5, 2021

I've decided to start reviewing the game from the beginning, looking for bugs or old spelling mistakes. Right now I am already reviewing the new part, I have reached the part about the cops and since this is the one that is missing I will have to wait until I finish it to continue.
klo12.jpg
This is possibly the most tedious part, not because of the lighting problems or the crashes that occurred in the Bellmere scenes or to design the new cover, but because of the clipping. The first two scenes with the cops are in a very closed environment: in the back seats of a car in an alley (which doesn't even allow you to open the doors comfortably).
Sin título.jpg
To make matters worse, the cops are very high and I have to play with the plane so that the heads of the cops don't come out of the roof of the car. Fortunately those scenes are almost finished. I hope to have finished them when this is published. The next two (and last) 18+ scenes will be outside the car.
klo16.jpg
What is left to do right now? The last two scenes +18, 4-5 renders of Anna and Sam's house and add a couple of characters to the cover. With that the update will be finished. Not being able to finish it in July, I'm going to add some more detail in the form of a render scene to have it ready in the first-second week of August.
rz_d2_post20.jpg

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes