bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ColeWallace92 Hey!

You game has around 1500 images, but packs at over 4 GB - that is far too much. Bigger releases not only take longer to upload, but they also take up more space than necessary, resulting in longer download times or even hitting bandwidth limits.

My tips for you:
- convert the source files (or even the .png images you already have, as long as they are not UI elements) to either .jpg or .webp with 95-96% quality, the savings are immense:
1692203037994.png
(I quickly converted the "viernes" folder, and I saved 82% of space.)
(In this case I was using XnConvert, but feel free to employ other tools.)

-
turn your "movies" into Ren'Py loops - your clips are literally just recorded Ren'Py slideshows - this way not only you save space using existing images, but also massively improve the fidelity

Please fix your game as soon as you can!

Last edited:

ColeWallace92

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2022
ColeWallace92 Hey!

You game has around 1500 images, but packs at over 4 GB - that is far too much. Bigger releases not only take longer to upload, but they also take up more space than necessary, resulting in longer download times or even hitting bandwidth limits.

My tips for you:
- convert the source files (or even the .png images you already have, as long as they are not UI elements) to either .jpg or .webp with 95% quality, the savings are immense:
View attachment 2855755
(I quickly converted the "viernes" folder, and I saved 82% of space.)
(In this case I was using XnConvert, but feel free to employ other tools.)

-
turn your "movies" into Ren'Py loops - your clips are literally just recorded Ren'Py slideshows - this way not only you save space using existing images, but also massively improve the fidelity

Please fix your game as soon as you can!
Thanks for the advice!
I will convert future updates of the main game using that program, right now there is a compressed version of it in the first post. I used cruncher to do it but decided to leave the heavy 4 GB version in case there was any difference that could be seen on more powerful computers.
My equipment is somewhat old and I cannot distinguish if there is a reduction in quality in more modern equipment for converting images from 3 mg to 300 kb. That's why the main version is so heavy.

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Thanks for the advice!
I will convert future updates of the main game using that program, right now there is a compressed version of it in the first post. I used cruncher to do it but decided to leave the heavy 4 GB version in case there was any difference that could be seen on more powerful computers.
My equipment is somewhat old and I cannot distinguish if there is a reduction in quality in more modern equipment for converting images from 3 mg to 300 kb. That's why the main version is so heavy.
I can see your point (most of the "viernes" renders are quite grainy), but I would still go for compressing the images to .jpg or .webp - the quality difference is only noticeable if you pixel peep hard. See for yourself:

(mind you, I am compressing an already processed .png, converting from source yields better results)

I'm not saying it's a "must do", but everyone will appreciate the smaller size of the game :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
that's your job
That's my job as in what?

URM is a mod, you just pop it in the game folder, and you can see choices/paths when they come (and you click and it will show points or if love/lust, and so on depending on the game), change players name, do whatever you want....

URM works like any other WT mod, you just have to do one extra click, and considering how long this game has been out and no mod, URM is the solution, it's one I use on most games, even if they have a mod, I will pop on top if it doesn't have all the features I want.

URM also doesn't mess with your saves unless you go insane in some games and cheat to where that doesn't exist in the game...

Reactions: 4st3r1sc0

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
So is there noncon in the game or is it another one of those disappointing games where the doms asks for permission for everything?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a couple of questions.

Will we get to meet and possibly submit to Alexia's Futa teacher? An old school futa who love to put men in their place? SIGN ME UP!!!

When the game reaches the final chapter, will we be able to choose who we end up with?

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes