Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Awesome game.. Much more content than I expected in a v.0.10. Nice story and nice renders.. Will definitively follow updates on this.. Not so sure about the alfa/beta bits. I want futas to dominate me, so going with higher beta value, which also seems most intune with the story. Haven't tried to play as an alfa though. Think I'd prefer to be able to get to most content in one playthrough, as I suspect the story will be fairly identical on either path. Don't know if I'm missing something, but got a feeling I haven't missed out on much on beta route. Still managed to get enough alfa points to have sex with little sis..

As to possible points of improvements:
- The size of the game already seems fairly big.. I'm guessing images are not compressed much? Would be nice if compression could keep the download beneath 4 GB with several content updates more too.
- Some more focus on the sex scenes would be nice. There's a lot of renders in between. Maybe a few more renders for transition in the animation bits, like in the police scene.

Reactions: Belphegor007

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
You can reach the spot where the protag says "Maybe my little futa has an idea to get closer to Mrs Bellmere" before you learn that Isa is in fact a futa.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
man....that scene with the cop ladies was rough... in fantasy land sure, two hot futas railing the MC is hot...but when added the context of his inner thoughts it became quite dark....specially because how real it felt...getting mugged and when going to the cops to get help just for them being a bunch of corrupt assholes that take advantage of people in need to rape them...and the dissociation...omg, how helpless the MC felt to simply decide to comply but with his mind dozing off so he feel that is not happening to him but to another person. That was a very realistic and not glorified rape scene, masterfully done.

Reactions: pabo

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10b

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 244 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: the X hunter
Jun 25, 2023
I have this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 2910, in <module>
NameError: name 'rwdana' is not defined

Do you know how to solve it?

Reactions: rayserker7
4.40 star(s) 25 Votes