4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
in their defence there is a game called Yuri something that is about a male protagonist fucking lesbians
The lesbian tags here on the forum have never been used correctly, so you can even understand why a user sees a post with the lesbian tag without a guy in the middle and doesn't understand

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.61
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.61
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1685847994119.png
1685848023520.png
1685848042044.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.61

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: chekkingames
Jan 10, 2022
The lesbian tags here on the forum have never been used correctly, so you can even understand why a user sees a post with the lesbian tag without a guy in the middle and doesn't understand
it's almost a competition about tags, many games put just one scene in a game just to add a missing tag. . but that shouldn't be a topic here ;) there are already enough threads (some are years old) with that topic. and i would be suprised if that will ever change.

Numberous bug fixes and tweaks.
  • The 'invisible texts' bug is fixed.
  • The 'phantom book' bug is fixed.
i don't know yet if it is really fixed but i will start a new run tomorrow anyway (need a run for the art class)

Last edited:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
i don't know yet if it is really fixed but i will start a new run tomorrow anyway (need a run for the art class)
I'm pretty confident that both are fixed, tested them on both old-version saves that encountered the bug and new saves in the new version. However, my lone testing will never catch everything, so please do let me know if you do still have the bugs (or encounter any others!)

Enjoy the art run!

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1845882
View attachment 1845884
View attachment 1845885

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.51

PS: Seed do arquivo em torrent na tradução
PS: ainda tem tradução pra adiciona em quanto to jogando

YuriUniversity V0.51 Mega
I'm stunned at the effort that must have gone into this! Thank you, and well done!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I'm stunned at the effort that must have gone into this! Thank you, and well done!
it took me only 6 hours to translate and edit the texts that I was left out of the program, the translation is an MTL, you can play and understand the story without problems

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I haven't played your game since the last time i commented on it, and I will only do so (but that's a promise) when I have a day where I really feel like going through some poly stuff.
I really want to point out though how commendable & nice it is to see you implement much asked stuff like a way around the time limit that's waaaay more convenient than making 2 dozen or so saves. Great attitude, please keep it up!

• Red Heart

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Yuri University [v0.51] [Chekkin Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,17 GB / 1,06 GB - YuriUniversity-0.51-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,15 GB / 1,04 GB - YuriUniversity-0.51-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Is Alex non-binary? The MC keeps referring to Alex as "them".
They are, yeah. They tell you about it if you ask them about their tattoo in the cafe.

Maybe I should add some extra dialogue in scene 2 if the player hadn't seen that to make it clearer!

EDIT: actually I think I might add a brief pronoun exchange in scene 1, so the player can't miss it.

Last edited:

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
They are, yeah. They tell you about it if you ask them about their tattoo in the cafe.

Maybe I should add some extra dialogue in scene 2 if the player hadn't seen that to make it clearer!
The one dialog choice I didn't pick.

That's cool you included them in the game, though.

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes