4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

winini

Jan 10, 2019
How many random events are in the game? I am very unlucky when it comes to RNG, so i am worried that i missed something because of the bad luck

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
How many random events are in the game? I am very unlucky when it comes to RNG, so i am worried that i missed something because of the bad luck
Oh jeez, a fair few, let me see...

Looks like 15 in all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that's it. I'll be slightly adjusting how some of them are encountered in the next patch, so don't worry if you haven't seen them all, you might find it easier in 0.51.

Reactions: room217 and winini

Franka

May 5, 2018
This game and Sunville have restored my faith in fanmade yuri games. I'm loving it!

I took a look at the code, and it's simply crazy with all the small variations in almost every scene. It's going to make a potential replay library a real bitch to create.

I had to start over and do some save editing to unlock all the early stuff and make saves for every scene I want to revisit for, uhm, purposes....

Looking very much forward to more!

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
This game and Sunville have restored my faith in fanmade yuri games. I'm loving it!

I took a look at the code, and it's simply crazy with all the small variations in almost every scene. It's going to make a potential replay library a real bitch to create.

I had to start over and do some save editing to unlock all the early stuff and make saves for every scene I want to revisit for, uhm, purposes....

Looking very much forward to more!
Thank you so much, glad you're enjoying it!

Yeah the replay gallery has proven extremely difficult to implement. I'm making some headway at least.

Glad all that time put in to the little variations has paid off!

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
A lesbian harem game where a girl arrives at University and explores her sapphic side is such an obviously good idea for a game that it's amazing nobody has done it before.

Indeed, I was so annoyed that nobody had done this yet that, as recently as last week, I was seriously considering writing a game like that myself. Hence its great to see that somebody has finally addressed this open goal, and pretty much hit the back of the net too.

To anyone (from earlier comments) who hates textboxes and quick menus, just use the transparent textbox mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/

Kudos to the dev both for taking on this task and for releasing with so much content already.

By the way, did everyone notice that Scarlett's room is straight out of Life Is Strange?

• Red Heart
Reactions: chekkingames

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
You need to check out Sunville right now and this recommendation thread at your leisure. ;)
Many thanks for the thread link, which I'd previously missed, but will certainly study closely. Ahem.

My point was that there was no (substantial or completed) game concentrating entirely on sapphic exploration with multiple partners at university. I've tried and liked Sunville, but it's mostly exhibitionism with a side order of sapphism, and Pledge, which is spoiled by including men that you have to avoid. There are a few more that are sort of along those lines, but either don't get very far or spoil it with other stuff. Yuri University is the first I've found that just drives straight for goal.

(I don't think we're disagreeing, just interpreting words a bit differently).

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Just played this game and it's been a dream come true for my likes in adult games. Poly, sex-positive, and yuri game that's very wholesome and very horny. Consider yourself to have a new supporter on Patreon!
Thank you so much!! I still can't believe there's people out there who like my game enough to support it financially, it's so encouraging :D

chekkingames I have a serious complaint about the game that I DEMAND that you adress immediatly...

...How dare you not name the game "Yuriversity". HOW DARE YOU
Oh noooooo! This got suggested on my very first Reddit post too, it literally just never occurred to me! It's been Yuri University in my head for so long now anything else sounds odd to me.

Reactions: larryjameson69

chekkingames

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Good news everyone!

v0.51 is here, and with it comes the much anticipated replay gallery!

As you may have seen in my previous comments, I ran into lots of technical problems around this, but I'm happy to say they've now been solved.

From the game menu, you'll see a new option of 'Replay Scenes'. You can choose any of the major scenes from the 5 main characters that you've already seen. You'll replay the scene with whatever your current stats are, so if you missed something the first time due to not having enough stats, you can replay it once you've levelled up!
Whilst in replay mode, you won't earn any stats or backgrounds and choices won't be remembered, but in-game time won't pass as well.
Replays of the party scenes and side character scenes will come at some point in the future.

That aside, v0.51 also adds the second scene with each subject teacher, repeatable sex with Scarlett, and the removal of the hard time limit: now when you reach day 50, you have the option of going back a week, with your progress intact (note this may negatively affect the balance and pacing of future updates).

Work has already begun on v0.52, which will feature BFF getting her relationship level 5 scene, and more! Current ETA ~7 weeks.

Cheers!

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes