Mar 29, 2021
yeah the setting of the game is not common. I think in a year or so, this game would do well if the dev decides to launch it on steam.

I really like the setting of CoBD and I pushed through playing 9 or so chapters of it, but in the middle I needed a break and that's how I find this game by accident.
Indeed, also the Steam's page of the game has even already been released: (y)

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 2897539

Page is up <3 Finally. Seems surreal, after how much of a headache this was to set up.
Please wishlist, it helps a lot:
There's a trailer that has some new stuff to sweeten the deal
Thanks a lot!
Tip: If you wrap the link in a MEDIA tag (insert -> media) you get a nice embedded steam thingy so you can wishlist directly from within the post. :)

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Yeah, it's running a bit late, but I'm making constant progress. As it's a chapter finale, I want this release to hit hard and I wanna make sure it's as good as it can be before I release it. Plus there's an ending in this release with 2 variations. While it's a "premature" ending, I still wanted it to be impactful. So yeah, it's in its final stages, I'm just pumping out as many art assets as my computer can handle right now.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Holy shit how had I not played this? I just got done playing it and have to say 10 out of 10 game, it has great writing, renders and characters I am impressed this AVN definitely deserves more attention.

Also I like that the MC is edgy in a sort of way but he isnt a complete asshole like most games do that have edgy MC I really like Caleb so far, now I am super excited for the next release I am also hoping to buy the game on Steam once it releases on there.

Last edited:

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Yeah, it's running a bit late, but I'm making constant progress. As it's a chapter finale, I want this release to hit hard and I wanna make sure it's as good as it can be before I release it. Plus there's an ending in this release with 2 variations. While it's a "premature" ending, I still wanted it to be impactful. So yeah, it's in its final stages, I'm just pumping out as many art assets as my computer can handle right now.
Just a question. Your steam wishlist says "first quarter 2024", but your words imply that release is somewhat near. Does it mean that there will be another update before steam release?
Thanks.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
Just a question. Your steam wishlist says "first quarter 2024", but your words imply that release is somewhat near. Does it mean that there will be another update before steam release?
Thanks.
Doubtful there'll be another update before the Steam release. The thing with Steam is that a game needs to gather wishlists so that it gets shown to people and the minimum recommended amount of time a game should hang around to gather wishlists is 4 months. I'm also going to add a call to action into the game to wishlist it on Steam, so that's another reason it's gonna be released before the Steam version. After this wishlist fuckery is done with, I intend to synchronize updates on all platforms, but this was a necessary evil.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Doubtful there'll be another update before the Steam release. The thing with Steam is that a game needs to gather wishlists so that it gets shown to people and the minimum recommended amount of time a game should hang around to gather wishlists is 4 months. I'm also going to add a call to action into the game to wishlist it on Steam, so that's another reason it's gonna be released before the Steam version. After this wishlist fuckery is done with, I intend to synchronize updates on all platforms, but this was a necessary evil.
There is one more release right ? How many chapters is planned for this game ?

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
There is one more release right ? How many chapters is planned for this game ?
There's quite a few more releases. Initially, I'd planned for 5 chapters, but I think I'll trim that down to 4 chapters. Thing is, each chapter is comprised of 3 releases (apart from the last one), so there's probably around 7 more releases until the story is done.

Edit: I think I just realized what's been asked. When I said there won't be another release before Steam, I meant apart from Day 3, which wraps up the first chapter. That one's a few weeks from release.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
I notice the original goddess selection is now replaced by planets. any reason why ? Also is there a walkthrough for this ?
No walkthrough yet, but it should be fairly straightforward this release.
The original art was AI art and had to be removed in preparation for Steam release (they're purging anything that looks like AI art). I hope I can find something better than free stock photos in the future, but I had to replace the AI art with something. You can consider those images as a placeholder until I can get some 2D art commissioned.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
No walkthrough yet, but it should be fairly straightforward this release.
The original art was AI art and had to be removed in preparation for Steam release (they're purging anything that looks like AI art). I hope I can find something better than free stock photos in the future, but I had to replace the AI art with something. You can consider those images as a placeholder until I can get some 2D art commissioned.
That would be good. The original art was awesome compared to the placeholder planets.....just feels and look meh.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 56 Votes