Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
You better, as you surely are a mindsome developer, premptively, set the record straight:

Are those puzzles and combat mechanichs already here or not yet there?
Already in. Second release had combat and puzzles, third has exploration/infiltration.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This is a really great game, i love the characters and the atmosphere in it. Also love Swansong, a very clear reference to a specific character in a beloved game that brings back so much nostalgic memories... Man we need more games with hot vampire chicks...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stolen_rose

Kalebbz

Dec 12, 2020
Apparently I can't download it because it says virus detected... Just when I was going to satisfy my addiction

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The Stay / Leave decision definitely could use better signposting. Luckily there's rollback and it did look like a big decision, but I read Leave as leaving to complete the mission in the forest, not leaving the whole situation. Though now I'm curious about that other path.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
needs character renamer or mod.. no offense as its a good looking project but ruins immersion to read as a preset mc

Reactions: Gottheim

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Also, still mildly annoyed about the Dance option with Swansong ending in sex even with Morrigan's will. I get reflecting the power, but there should be another option to just being forced into the dominant role, perhaps an option to force Swansong to debase herself without perhaps losing your virginity to a vamp. Or even just walking away when she's desperate. It's resiliency, being forced into action seems the opposite. Plus the lack of resiliency XP for Refuse on top of it is extra irksome.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Curious what I'd have to do to actually be able to choose to visit Rayne or Keira after the Stay decision, both are greyed out so had to choose neither.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
how do i get the "invisibility talisman"? it's the only one tht's 0/1
The reason for that will become apparent as you reach the climax.

Also, still mildly annoyed about the Dance option with Swansong ending in sex even with Morrigan's will. I get reflecting the power, but there should be another option to just being forced into the dominant role, perhaps an option to force Swansong to debase herself without perhaps losing your virginity to a vamp. Or even just walking away when she's desperate. It's resiliency, being forced into action seems the opposite. Plus the lack of resiliency XP for Refuse on top of it is extra irksome.
Swansong confronts him about it the next day. I've given some hints as to why that happens, though it's not exactly spelled out.

Curious what I'd have to do to actually be able to choose to visit Rayne or Keira after the Stay decision, both are greyed out so had to choose neither.
Rayne: 6+ points and gone on a date with her that day.
Keira: 5+ points

changelog mention 1 ewnding...is this really so close to the end??
25% done. The way I designed the game is to have at least one ending for each chapter.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Google isn't required at all. Pigpen cipher is a well known cipher and pretty simple. So it is solely due to your own lack of knowledge that you had to use google.

Anyone who creates a game where knowledge of a cypher outside the game is required is a clown. Games are made for people to play, puzzles should have the answers inside the game and to give no option to leave a puzzle and find that answer is incompetence of the game maker. To then have the nerve to tell someone its their lack of knowledge is pure arrogance and stupidity on your part as everyone has different life experiences and not everyone who plays this game has any interest in cyphers.

Sep 3, 2020
I have not started playing it yet but I hope
one problem the game has that I hope got fixed is that you don't know when choices will lead to a sex scene

you think you're just being friendly with someone and you're just going to hang out with them and boom sex scene out of nowhere
sometimes it's hard to tell if you're on a girl's friendship route or her romantic route

and since I'm monogamous I don't want to give the girls the wrong idea

Reactions: Hungover00

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
I have not started playing it yet but I hope
one problem the game has that I hope got fixed is that you don't know when choices will lead to a sex scene

you think you're just being friendly with someone and you're just going to hang out with them and boom sex scene out of nowhere
sometimes it's hard to tell if you're on a girl's friendship route or her romantic route

and since I'm monogamous I don't want to give the girls the wrong idea
Added a NSFW tag to almost all instances. The only exception is the scenes where you enter into a relationship, but those have a yes/no prompt instead.

4.90 star(s) 56 Votes