Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Well, so do I. Except it's "OCT 7TH" where I am, yet I see nothing newer than spring this year to download.
damn seriously, here where I live it's still 6 and they haven't uploaded the game yet, it's pretty weird.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
support the dev then. It's a nice update since it revolves around the cult and the girl you see in the promo. it does gives some lovecraft vibe

Reactions: EndlessNights

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
It's new content, just hasn't been leaked yet. About 27k words and 1700 images of new stuff.
I imagine it'll get leaked eventually, but I'm not going to leak it myself. That would be downright disrespectful to everyone who supported me by buying it.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
It's new content, just hasn't been leaked yet. About 27k words and 1700 images of new stuff.
I imagine it'll get leaked eventually, but I'm not going to leak it myself. That would be downright disrespectful to everyone who supported me by buying it.
okay man thanks for the information.

Reactions: Stolen_rose

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This dev does not have a lot supporters otherwise i would have leaked it. The game & story is nice

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Oh, I see - it's the public/free confusion again.

Stolen_rose

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2022
So no harem endings ? Sigh, there goes my dream :ROFLMAO:

Also the latest MC's "Patron" will stick with her lore or its an entirely Stolen_Rose lore?
I'll be keeping to the established lore as much as possible, but there's not a lot I can draw from, so I'll be filling in the gaps myself. As she represents the shadow feminine, I'll be drawing from that in order to portray her character.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'll be keeping to the established lore as much as possible, but there's not a lot I can draw from, so I'll be filling in the gaps myself. As she represents the shadow feminine, I'll be drawing from that in order to portray her character.
Then she is technically "mother" in law.
I'll stop before i spoil anything. Hope to see the next release soon

4.90 star(s) 56 Votes