Comics Collection zeroGravitas collection [2023-10-31] [zeroGravitas]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hoborobo

May 6, 2022
thanks but can you remove links from your post?
Links removed, although I don't think its an issue. As far as I know neither the Mega drive nor the Google drive will notify the artist just because they are being viewed, so direct linking to those archives is the safest way to access the works quietly.

• Haha
Reactions: Slitheris

asddghggfjhgf

Jun 19, 2022
Links removed, although I don't think its an issue. As far as I know neither the Mega drive nor the Google drive will notify the artist just because they are being viewed, so direct linking to those archives is the safest way to access the works quietly.
Don't worry about it, he seems to be objecting to piracy on a piracy website, and I'm not sure why.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
When artist finds out that their links are shared, they change them. If you want to post links publicly, reupload the contents.

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
View attachment 1844576

Overview:
zeroGravitas is a 2D artist who makes image sets of original characters. He exclusively makes female soldiers raped by monsters and insects, which kinda embalm their preys with their goo.​

Updated: 2022-12-26
Artist: zeroGravitas -
Censorship: no
Language: none
Resolution: various, about 1080p or higher
Pages: 130+ pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
2022-07-31 update: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
2022-09-06 update: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
2022-10-15 update: - - PIXELDRAIN -
update: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1844565 View attachment 1844566 View attachment 1844567 View attachment 1844568 View attachment 1844569 View attachment 1844570 View attachment 1844572 View attachment 1844573
We absolutely loved it!

It should be also hentai \ horror game version too (if some developer would like to do it in the future)

Slitheris

Sep 9, 2019
Judging by the comments on pixiv on one part of the spider story...
It is a complete waste of time to mention anything regarding pixiv.

The artist's pixiv is already linked on the first page of this thread, and everyone is already aware of absolutely everything that is posted there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrDefault

Evil Owl

Dec 11, 2022
rip kemono
I guess the person pouring posts onto the site just hasn't paid for a month's subscription or something like that yet. In October I thought "Goodbye kemono, you have warmed my soul". However, on New Year's Eve the posts were updated. So live in hope.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Well, it looks like they're not going to let her go. How much oxygen is there in these helmets?
If I remember correctly, the helmet is a rebreather, meaning it can take oxygen from the water, so there's no time limit. Unless of course they take the helmet off... but why would they intentionally do that? They need her alive after all...

Evil Owl

Dec 11, 2022
If I remember correctly, the helmet is a rebreather, meaning it can take oxygen from the water, so there's no time limit. Unless of course they take the helmet off... but why would they intentionally do that? They need her alive after all...
Indeed. You are absolutely right. I'd forgotten about it(
Also, as a friend of mine suggested, she could be dragged into some air pocket cave.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Indeed. You are absolutely right. I'd forgotten about it(
Also, as a friend of mine suggested, she could be dragged into some air pocket cave.
Tha last Pic looks more, that she got into a cocoon, like the first pics show the eggs laid inside of underwater cocoon and bound on the ground.

Reactions: Evil Owl
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes