omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
This video seems to be missing from the beast collection: Triss & Horse At least, it's not in regular Collection nor the Bestiality collection. Maybe it's only in the Compressed animations collection?

I only have this version, not sure if that's the highest available quality. Might be worth updating the OP with this video.

dixshi

May 10, 2020
Weird question, but are the older animations no longer in the collection (if they ever were)? Like the borderlands stuff in the preview screenshots.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Weird question, but are the older animations no longer in the collection (if they ever were)? Like the borderlands stuff in the preview screenshots.
You are quite correct. There's only one video in the OP with Maya "Maya Gangbang" and it is in the beast collection (even though there are no beasts in the video, it's just humans), all those Maya videos on the previews aren't there. Unless they're only in the Compressed animations map? I only checked the regular "Collection" and the "Bestiality collection".

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You are quite correct. There's only one video in the OP with Maya "Maya Gangbang" and it is in the beast collection (even though there are no beasts in the video, it's just humans), all those Maya videos on the previews aren't there. Unless they're only in the Compressed animations map? I only checked the regular "Collection" and the "Bestiality collection".
That's because he messed up something with his folders and removed some of his older vids.

Some of them are in there, but I don't have to courage to retrieve them:

- -
- -

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
That's because he messed up something with his folders and removed some of his older vids.

- - WORKUPLOAD
- - WORKUPLOAD
Alrighty, thanks! I'll download these and will search for the missing videos. I'll PM you (a) link(s) to add those files back to the OP, is that ok? It might take a while though, anonfile is definitely not the quickest source in downloading (related to the first pack). Currently downloading the other two through Workupload.

UPDATE
FYI: Seems most missing videos were in those three archives. I've searched through all videos to see what was missing from the OP and send a link to rf96.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusKane and rf96

Tuga69

Aug 10, 2020
@deadjy
Can you get the "Kai'Sa Cinematic Variant" at ?
Thanks in advance.

Tuga69

Aug 10, 2020

- - WORKUPLOAD
- - WORKUPLOAD
That's what I asked @ post-7734524
Thank you very much. (y)(y)(y)

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Damn, that was fast. I remember trying to look for smut of the Maiden in Black, and only finding a couple even though I was years too late for Demon's Souls.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes