Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I know I'm more than likely in the minority here, so please hear me out before you judge me: I love the preggo variants from every artist who makes them. Whether it's Dandon Fuga, VG Erotica or ZMSFM, it doesn't matter to me. Would it be possible for at least some of ZMSFM's future variants to be uploaded once they come out? I realize I may be asking for a lot, and I have no right to ask that of anyone. I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the Internet.

Reactions: Jack Lime

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I know I'm more than likely in the minority here, so please hear me out before you judge me: I love the preggo variants from every artist who makes them. Whether it's Dandon Fuga, VG Erotica or ZMSFM, it doesn't matter to me. Would it be possible for at least some of ZMSFM's future variants to be uploaded once they come out? I realize I may be asking for a lot, and I have no right to ask that of anyone. I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the Internet.
That`s gotta be the most humble request I've read in a while! (y) Though I'm generally not a fan of preggo variants (unless they make sense) I have to say that ZMSFM makes pretty good ones.

Reactions: Cenwen

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Certainly more humble than what's Ricardo87 here doing. Half of the entire thread is him begging for content.
If you love preggo so much, why not support the artist directly? Considering it's a relatively rare fetish to be animated. This is the last place you'd want to show appreciation for the artist, considering the entire site is dedicated to piracy lmao.
Give the guy 5 bucks that he deserves for putting out such works and actually ensure that he continues making the animations. Instead of relying on some random person to post it for you.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Ranni and Horse was just posted :): There's downloads to the public links in that post and a censored preview. Seems to be a handjob scene (with four arms because Ranni :p).

Mangomike22

Feb 5, 2022
Certainly more humble than what's Ricardo87 here doing. Half of the entire thread is him begging for content.
If you love preggo so much, why not support the artist directly? Considering it's a relatively rare fetish to be animated. This is the last place you'd want to show appreciation for the artist, considering the entire site is dedicated to piracy lmao.
Give the guy 5 bucks that he deserves for putting out such works and actually ensure that he continues making the animations. Instead of relying on some random person to post it for you.
Lol happy to be a good example

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, this thread is confusing. I want ALL his stuff, in one download/torrent. Is that not available? Downloading all the stuff in the OP is confusing because I don't know what is a dupe or not.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes