Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Having some issues here, getting ready to start over again, but if you don't get injured with Caroline before doing the restore power quest, she does not give you the quest panty snatching? She just keeps giving handjobs saying she wants more.

Edit: That was the issue, apparently you have to get the bj before completing the restore power quest.

Last edited:

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I cannot play this game. I already downloaded Runtime packet (RTP), Installed, and then play this game with "Run as administrator". Nothing happen, It is loading, loading, loading .... miam alot of disk up to 100% Disk. My cusor with hoursglass still blink blink blink. Try solution by f95 but it said it running HTML5/java so requite nothing (however i still downloaded and installed all RGPM program) but uselss, the game still loading, loading, loading, loading and nomore

Reactions: raven675

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I cannot play this game. I already downloaded Runtime packet (RTP), Installed, and then play this game with "Run as administrator". Nothing happen, It is loading, loading, loading .... miam alot of disk up to 100% Disk. My cusor with hoursglass still blink blink blink. Try solution by f95 but it said it running HTML5/java so requite nothing (however i still downloaded and installed all RGPM program) but uselss, the game still loading, loading, loading, loading and nomore
Do other RPGM games work for you?

I don't even run as admin, and the game runs fine for me, so I'm not sure what the issue could be if other games work fine.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Another bug, I got the kitchen sex scene with Leslie first, and now when she asks me to fix the bathtub, I don't get a schematic. I can see the schematic and bathtub faucet in the save editor, but Leslie is in the bathtub mid-day and won't talk to me, just says to let go the serious stuff and get in the bathtub.

Woot, was able to fix it with the editor, and didn't have to start a 3rd new game in 3 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thoriq Akrom

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone help me with the power plant? I already restored the electricity, but if I go home to sleep, I get the game

Edit: apparently if you go alone, an error appears where you can not continue with the story since the gameover sale if you go to sleep, you need to go with Caroline to the power station

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017
I am always looking for adult horror, of course! I cannot tell from the front post, so does this work as one of my own games where we get to transform the women into zombies or does everyone stay human with no corruption? Oftentimes the adult games like this only have regular sex, you know, between normal humans, not getting to become a zombie and infect others and such, rather, just hitting an "end" screen if one becomes zombified.
No corruption but you could always do some image manipulation and someone try and build a mod for it

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
Leslie's tent scene is not repeatable?
or is it only in Android?
Because when I go to the tent she always said to comeback tomorrow
I come back the next day but she will say tomorrow again
Sorry if my grammar is wrong

Thoriq Akrom

Aug 5, 2018
Another bug, I got the kitchen sex scene with Leslie first, and now when she asks me to fix the bathtub, I don't get a schematic. I can see the schematic and bathtub faucet in the save editor, but Leslie is in the bathtub mid-day and won't talk to me, just says to let go the serious stuff and get in the bathtub.

Woot, was able to fix it with the editor, and didn't have to start a 3rd new game in 3 days.
How to do it?

Reactions: Jocko Johnson
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes