Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
im still sad that this zombie game doesn't have any zombie action in it, so many oportunities wasted
Well it is confirmed that the next game will have a zombie girl so that's something.

so it was program that the door cant be open right? there is no sceen in there right?
Yes you can not enter that room. There is no scene in there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raku07

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Android link for anon works but the apk is faulty.
Esit: Gives error "application not installed".

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
So ran the Mac permissions command, and can open the app. However, no game window appears. Has anyone gotten this game to work on Mac?

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Scarlet Ann has a really good proportion.

I wish I can play as the mom, fiona, or lucy becomes cortupted and fulfill every perverts' dream either survivor or undead with their bodies and just having sex with almost every guys.

Jan 12, 2018
Does anyone know of a way to lower just the zombie scream sound effect? It's so loud when compared to the rest of things, to the point where I can't hear anything apart from that unless I want to go deaf whenever a zombie detects me

Apr 21, 2020
Great job guys. Im more of a Renpy guy tbh because Im a coomer. :BootyTime:

But this was RPGM done very well. Working out the balance between coom and grind is usually my main issue with RPGM gameS(Maybe Im not playing the right ones) and this does a great job at it.

Wouldn't be opposed to that renpy adaptation. Just balance it a bit so you have to make tough permanent decisions.

• Angry
Reactions: parakep

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
On Hard mode, patch 1.0.4, when you rescue 2 people (Caroline and Ashley), you consume 4 food and 1 water per day. The Walkthrough says the minimum consumption is 3-4 rescued and it should be 3 food, 2 water. I'm assuming that the 3-4 rescued does not include Leslie and Rachel. Initially I thought that you don't consume any food and water because nothing was written about what happens if you have rescued 0-2 survivors.

(Bug?) I don't know if it's bugged, but you can't collect water from the Water basin (basic) on the day it's raining, nor can you collect on the day after it rained. Even if it rained 2 days in a row, you can't collect water from it.

(Bug?) The salvage zones don't let you salvage on day 2 (you can salvage on day 3, not sure about day 4). I'm not sure if you are intended to only salvage every other day or if it's a bug. But if you can only salvage every other day, the game does NOT tell you that, nor does the walkthrough mention that.

(Bug?) You can't ever ask Caroline to heal you at home, even though she tells you to talk to her when you're injured so that she can heal you.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes