rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Except there are not enough collection sites.

There are not enough collection points, and too much random changes involved here. If you the collection points give you the wrong materials than you can take a while to get those built

No, rubber is near impossible to get early on and if you use your rubber on this you cannot use it on the utterly critical basin
Between the 2 zones camp and lake. You'll have enough. You can unlock both on day 1. Rubber and metal scrap has a higher drop rate if you loot the generator area. Also, some buildings don't have a door in front, it's from the side or from above.

CumCastle

May 21, 2020
Im so glad to have found this game again after so many years. I remember playing before the game was completed, so to find it completed and to be able to play is a great thing! I will update my comment once I get back to where I last left off but, Im sure itll be great otherwise

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there any impregnation in this game?
Leslia (your mom) and Talia (the mayor-witch) show an impreg scene.
You fuck them, then get the option to fuck a second time and may choose "cum deep". which triggers a small "egg attacked by sperm" scene.
There are no effects from this going forwards.

Damiantheman

Jan 8, 2022
Hi guys just wondering if you have save files for zombies retreat for android version. It will be a big help for me. Thank you guys!

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Permanent blackscreen glitch(?) encountered during end of A Boomin' Beat quest.
(Happens at the end of Rachel/Sister's first real sex scene. And no, I'm not counting the glory-holes.)

Screenshot below.
(Cannot provide as .rpgsave isn't supported...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Just want to note that it seems like I got stuck in the transition screen (Which is black).

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi guys, i'm new to this game just wanted to know if there is any cheating/NTR in this game before starting to play..also saw the corruption tag can anyone tell me what type of corruption is there..

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys, i'm new to this game just wanted to know if there is any cheating/NTR in this game before starting to play..also saw the corruption tag can anyone tell me what type of corruption is there..
There is no cheating/NTR in this game. One of the problems with the outbreak is that if a woman touches a zombie she will want to have sex with it, and will be fucked to death. This is never shown. But this almost happens to one character.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
zangetsu3223
more to ^
if u get curious about da game dat came before, Nergal's dat one features 1 zombie gangbang rape CG

for Siren's zombie game - corruption is prolly spoilers just Gurl Gone Bad Gurl

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes