ThunderRanger

Mar 6, 2022
You can't do anything about those vines.

You can't.

Yeah probably for next version.

You have to craft the bedroom construction. Then once you have one, circles will appear in all the rooms in the basement.
Go into it and it will ask if you want to construct it. (Make sure you build it in Natasha's room.) Also you need the intermediate crafting guide to craft the bedroom constructiion.
Where can I get the bed room contruction

Gafr

May 4, 2017
Hello. Help me pls. I got story of all the female characters, answered three questions, but I can't get to the costume

Last edited:

Kizuni

Dec 24, 2020
How do I kill the werewolf after Serena sent it after me at the house? Sent a whole pack of bullet to kill still standing

terranq

Oct 26, 2019
Ran into a problem (glitch?) I'm done Leslie/Mom's storyline, but I can't take Clara to the campsite/romantic spot. If I try, it says "In order to unlock this scene, you will need to progress more in Mom's story line."

I've tried taking mom back to the site again, but there is no glowing circle.

EDIT: Never mind, just randomly talked to her in the evening, and she suggested we go back to the campsite.

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
there's a bug where the game freezes if you go into the basement after recruiting Talia, the game is literally done and they're making the sequel how is this still a thing?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
there's a bug where the game freezes if you go into the basement after recruiting Talia, the game is literally done and they're making the sequel how is this still a thing?
What version are you using PC, Android, or MAC? Also are you using any mods?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
No Mods, PC
Had to restart my game, and that's a lot of lost progress, I'd finished the main stories for my sister, aunt, mom and lifeguard already
An you are able to get this consistently? Without any mods or tampering with the save? That is weird I haven't heard of this before. If you feel comfortable can you give me your save files. I want to see if I can reproduce it. If you do share it I need the config and the global files as well as the save file.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
An you are able to get this consistently? Without any mods or tampering with the save? That is weird I haven't heard of this before. If you feel comfortable can you give me your save files. I want to see if I can reproduce it. If you do share it I need the config and the global files as well as the save file.
I already restarted the game, Deleted the whole thing and redownloaded it and everything, if it happens again I'll let you know.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes