mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How tf do I kill the zombies? I click them but nothing happens.
Use W to switch weapons. Use Q to attack. Until you get the bat with a nail in it you have to use ranged weapons which must have ammo to fire.
There is no "combat screen". You attack zombies in the world map.
If you click Q while gun is selected you lose 1 bullet and an animated bullet flies across the screen at the direction MC was pointing. if it touches a zombie it deals damage (most are 1 hit kills)
This was explained, you probably skipped it

Reactions: Yoink999

ALLAHZOE123

Oct 18, 2019
just finished it today. great game honestly i encountered to this by clicking the sequel's update on latest update and when i saw the this game (prequel) finished i wanted to play this game first and oh boy did i like it. my compliment's to the chef it was a really fun experience outside of few obstacles i came upon. for example: wood is probably more valuable then gold in this game and getting wood randomly isn't that easy and axe breaks after like 3 use and you have to use wood to make a new one. after getting int and advanced crafting guides you can't make a better one either which really sucks honestly. also i think shotgun was merely disappointing as an upgrade i killed all the bosses with pistol and crossbow anyways. other than these two it was fun i'm gonna download the sequel and hope for the best later.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
is there gallery mod fo 1.0.4 version
The current gallery mod is for the latest version.

Does anyone know how to enter this house?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I saw a boy here, but cant found him anywhere after that, do you guys see him?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can not enter that house. As for the boy you will see him again later in the game.

Reactions: conkec1993
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes