Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Gallery mod just shows CG tho, not dialogues.
No the in game gallery does not have dialogue. When using the gallery mod you should see two crystals in the gallery room. Those will take you to the gallery rooms.

If you don't see the crystals you don't have the mod installed.

1.PNG

Reactions: Kotobiki

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
zangetsu3223 I also encountered the basement freeze bug back in April when I was playing. Had to restart the whole thing. I believe the bug occurred because I built the beds and installed the air conditioner in the basement before I met the basement characters.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
zangetsu3223 I also encountered the basement freeze bug back in April when I was playing. Had to restart the whole thing. I believe the bug occurred because I built the beds and installed the air conditioner in the basement before I met the basement characters.
Depends on which version you are playing. If you are playing the compressed version I know that kind of stuff can happen. In the full version it should be ok. Which one are you using?

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Depends on which version you are playing. If you are playing the compressed version I know that kind of stuff can happen. In the full version it should be ok. Which one are you using?
I was playing the original 1.0.4 version.
The issue was resolved by starting a new game.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
No the in game gallery does not have dialogue. When using the gallery mod you should see two crystals in the gallery room. Those will take you to the gallery rooms.

If you don't see the crystals you don't have the mod installed.

View attachment 1792433
Ah, dont recall those crystals. But then again, my PC decided to not turn on as of yesterday so not much I can do rn anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mashinav1
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes