Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I had a look in this thread and the guide, but I couldn't find the answer so I'll ask here. Whenever I sleep with Rachel, she just mentions about MC's erection, but the sleep blowjob doesn't unlock. Anyone know if this is a bug or if I'm missing something? Restore Power quest is completed, I'm already in the last zone of the game.
Whenever I try to open the locked door in Lake View, Rachel says she can't do that yet, presumably because this blowjob scene doesn't unlock.
You have to sleep in your own bed after giving her the magazine.

sfktm

Sep 3, 2018
zangetsu3223 I installed the gallery mod but the areas are empty. We no longer have to play the game to unlock the gallery, right? ( I can see the crystals but when i go in there's nothing ).

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
zangetsu3223 I installed the gallery mod but the areas are empty. We no longer have to play the game to unlock the gallery, right? ( I can see the crystals but when i go in there's nothing ).
You do have to play the game to unlock the scenes. You need to see a scene at least once. That or get a save.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How long is it compared to town of passion?
Shorter, I'd say. Town of passion has a heck-tone of extra scenes (you know, all the customes and pages stuff). You also have a super detailed walkthrough for this game and cheat mode (if you play on easy).

Jan 16, 2018
is there any sort of ending scene im not getting? i've done the epilogue/trials stuff but no new conversation pops up anywhere

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
is there any sort of ending scene im not getting? i've done the epilogue/trials stuff but no new conversation pops up anywhere
The end of the main game is when you have the boss fight in the cave. That is why the credits show up. Everything after that is post game content.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I exited the summer event without seeing all the scenes by mistake, can't replay it from special wardrobe. Is it a one time event or is it bugged?
In wardrobe have the girls change into their summer costumes. Then talk to one of the girls and select pool party. Then you can redo the pool party.

YourWhore95

Dec 24, 2020
good afternoon, do you know the reason why the images of the game (the images of the girls) cannot be modified with external programs such as medibang? I want to modify the costumes by combining them with event costume

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
im sorry for asking other game at here. did anyone know this game
Zonbikko Island ぞんびっ娘アイランド
in F95zone? im trying to seaching this game at here...

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes