realcatF

Dec 26, 2021
guys i know this is a dumb question but who is leslie to us is she our mother or Maid??? and the goth looking girl she she our tutor or Aunt i havent played the game yet so i dont know i refuse to play the game before i really know forsure

realcatF

Dec 26, 2021
guys i know this is a dumb question but who is leslie to us is she our mother or Maid??? and the goth looking girl she she our tutor or Aunt i havent played the game yet so i dont know i refuse to play the game before i really know forsure
you know what i really dont care anymore ill just play the game

Reactions: phoenix31

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Leslie the blonde hair is Mom, The goth girl Racheal is Sister and Caroline is Aunt.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
The default option for the Leslie, Rachel, and Caroline are maid, tutor, and counselor. The reason this is the case is because patreon doesn't allow for incest content. So Siren leaves it open as to what the roles are. But the intended roles are Mom, Sis, and Aunt. If you want you can fill in the roles yourself or change them yourself via cheats.

ggkhuts

Jun 7, 2022
Can somebody please get me a save just before first boss fight? One with the plant. Autosave feature didn't work for some reason and now i'm completely wiped

ggkhuts

Jun 7, 2022
Sure how far were you with the other characters? An what roles and names do you want.
Sorry I'm late, but thanks for your attention! I never touched their default names, I did the bathroom and movie scene with Leslie twice, glory hole with Rachel both in bathroom and second floor hole, found Caroline and did examination event once and then went out on a quest for Natasha, fought the boss fight and lost cuz i'm dumb

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Sorry I'm late, but thanks for your attention! I never touched their default names, I did the bathroom and movie scene with Leslie twice, glory hole with Rachel both in bathroom and second floor hole, found Caroline and did examination event once and then went out on a quest for Natasha, fought the boss fight and lost cuz i'm dumb
Ok shouldn't take too long.

Reactions: ggkhuts

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here you go. Don't forget to change your name at the cheat rock.

Reactions: ggkhuts
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes