Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So I have the fishing rod but when I go to the pool in lakeview I can't use it where the sparkling item is.Is this a bug in the game or do I have toi do something else?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Do the weapons (pistol) break in this game similar to the axe/saw/shovel? When I went into the basement of the electrical bulding, I found that I don't have the pistol in my inventory anymore. I keep finding more bullets and even crossbow darts, but no weapons. I played for a while without a weapon, but I'm stuck now.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Do the weapons (pistol) break in this game similar to the axe/saw/shovel? When I went into the basement of the electrical bulding, I found that I don't have the pistol in my inventory anymore. I keep finding more bullets and even crossbow darts, but no weapons. I played for a while without a weapon, but I'm stuck now.
No you can't lose your weapons. If you are 100% sure you have lost your weapons. Then I can see what is going on. An if somehow you did lose your weapons I can tweak the save to give you them back. If you do share your save make sure to include the global and the config files.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
No you can't lose your weapons. If you are 100% sure you have lost your weapons. Then I can see what is going on. An if somehow you did lose your weapons I can tweak the save to give you them back. If you do share your save make sure to include the global and the config files.
Thanks, I figured it out. The pistol is there, but somehow the key mapping to fire was mapped to multiple things or something, so pressing the key to fire was doing something else. Not sure what it is, but the pistol icon changed into a white heart.

I am confused by the keyboard config screen which shows some keys mapped to a functionality (e.g., you can map a key to "Dash", "Menu", or "OK") and some keys are mapped to other keys (e.g., you can map a key to "PgUp", "PgDn", or "X"). On top of that, the key PgUp which is also mapped to PgUp doesn't do the same thing as another key mapped to PgUp (?!?!).

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Thanks, I figured it out. The pistol is there, but somehow the key mapping to fire was mapped to multiple things or something, so pressing the key to fire was doing something else. Not sure what it is, but the pistol icon changed into a white heart.

I am confused by the keyboard config screen which shows some keys mapped to a functionality (e.g., you can map a key to "Dash", "Menu", or "OK") and some keys are mapped to other keys (e.g., you can map a key to "PgUp", "PgDn", or "X"). On top of that, the key PgUp which is also mapped to PgUp doesn't do the same thing as another key mapped to PgUp (?!?!).
I see so you hit the change weapons button. Yeah I never use that myself. I always go into the menu and change the guns out myself. The reason it was changed to a heart is that you can use that to quick heal using some items.

A lot of the configuration stuff is most likely just a result of whatever plugin is being used to grant keyboard configuration. PgUp is the command to fire and PgDn is the command to change weapons. An OK is confirm and X is cancel. You can have multiple keys mapped to do the same thing.

If you want this is the config I use.

Capture.PNG

Which really only moves fire and change weapons to the C and V key.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
Is there no ending scene other than the MC and Serena above the cliff? From what I noticed, the MC could impregnate 2 girls but what is the purpose for it?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is there no ending scene other than the MC and Serena above the cliff? From what I noticed, the MC could impregnate 2 girls but what is the purpose for it?
Well after that scene there is the post game side quests. But the story continues in Zombie Retreat 2. As for the impregnate scene. It is just an optional choice you can make.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So I have the fishing rod but when I go to the pool in lakeview I can't use it where the sparkling item is.Is this a bug in the game or do I have toi do something else?
I had this problem, too. I clicked dozens of times on the sparkle in the pool and nothing happened. Finally had to consult a walkthrough to see what that sparkle was for, to find it was a key in the water. Fishing finally triggered when clicking on the edge of the pool right above the sparkle in the water.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well after that scene there is the post game side quests. But the story continues in Zombie Retreat 2. As for the impregnate scene. It is just an optional choice you can make.
Wait a minute, you CAN make them pregnant? Like, preg them and then bang them? How the hell do you do that?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Wait a minute, you CAN make them pregnant? Like, preg them and then bang them? How the hell do you do that?
Sorry I wasn't clear. You can make 2 of the girls pregnant. You will see the sperm hit the egg. But if you are looking for sex that the girl with a baby bump, that is not in the game.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Is the tileset for this game custom made or is it part of a resource pack? Cause I just saw this game on steam and boy did it make me double take

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Sorry I wasn't clear. You can make 2 of the girls pregnant. You will see the sperm hit the egg. But if you are looking for sex that the girl with a baby bump, that is not in the game.
Aaaaah alright, I know what you talking about now. Yeah, I got those scenes.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is the tileset for this game custom made or is it part of a resource pack? Cause I just saw this game on steam and boy did it make me double take
It is a mix of both. A lot is used from that pack, but a lot of stuff was custom made for the game.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I had this problem, too. I clicked dozens of times on the sparkle in the pool and nothing happened. Finally had to consult a walkthrough to see what that sparkle was for, to find it was a key in the water. Fishing finally triggered when clicking on the edge of the pool right above the sparkle in the water.
Ok thank you I'll give it a try.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes