NickSH20

May 6, 2020
aquí View attachment 1895829 View attachment 1895831 View attachment 1895832
[/COTIZAR]
Se agregó una animación (reelaboración de una vida zombie (también de Siren)) para Caroline y se cambiaron los textos y la elección de 5 chicas.
Para Natasha en Auto
Para Rachel en Halloin-quest
Para Ashley en la cama
Para Serena en el templo
Para Caroline en la cama despues de la cena

1) No veo cambios en las animaciones de Natasha, Serene y Rachel de las que habla la lista. Si no, ¿cómo los obtienes?
2) La última imagen, ¿no es la camper Jessie?

Fluffybutttt

Jun 21, 2019
Can someone with the zip file for Windows update the download links? Mega and Nopy are gone, Racaty has popups you can't click out of and I Personally don't trust Anonfile or Uploadhaven. A new Mega link or gofile would be greatly appreciated thx.

LS_Morningstar

Mar 22, 2022
Struck in Caroline quest. Do everything as said in walkthrough:

4. Base: Talk and party up with Caroline, get hit by a zombie (but now twice) and return home base
5. Complete Restoring Power Quest > Talk to Caroline > SAVE and go with her to Caroline’s cabin (find the lingerie in the same room you rescued her) > Boss fight: Just shoot & run (ammo spawns near entrance)

Can't pass point 4. Made it in the morning, midday, evening, night.
How to pass it?!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Struck in Caroline quest. Do everything as said in walkthrough:

4. Base: Talk and party up with Caroline, get hit by a zombie (but now twice) and return home base
5. Complete Restoring Power Quest > Talk to Caroline > SAVE and go with her to Caroline’s cabin (find the lingerie in the same room you rescued her) > Boss fight: Just shoot & run (ammo spawns near entrance)

Can't pass point 4. Made it in the morning, midday, evening, night.
How to pass it?!
If you are referring to my walkthrough then read point 4 again. You need to get the HP down to 1 return back to home with Caroline.

4. The next day talk to Caroline and then party up. Get your HP down to 1 and return to home base. This will unlock the Blowjob scene. You can now request a medical examination anytime.

Reactions: cooldude33

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I need an honest answer so do i need the walkthrough or i can easy follow the tips in game?
Well for the most part it is not that hard to follow the in game tips. But the guide is there for those who need it or to make sure you have done everything.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes