bittetpeter

Oct 7, 2020
Well for the most part it is not that hard to follow the in game tips. But the guide is there for those who need it or to make sure you have done everything.
I finished it on my own without any guide. It took me a long time to collect berries for antidotes, so here's advice about them: pick Natasha as your partner to harvest more berries when looting. You can also harvest berries manually from bushes with sky blue dots near lake.
Everything else is pretty easy to complete and understand

Reactions: OUndrAnt

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
View attachment 321374

Overview:
Welcome to Camp Zomi! A lush resort located in the heart of The Zomi Woods: A region well known for it's gorgeous sights and rich history. Looking for a place to get away? Camp Zomi's campsite is full of fun activities! Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Zomi, hang out with friends in the Rec Center, or take a refreshing hike through our beautiful trails. Your Deluxe Retreat is just a phone call away!"

Zombie's Retreat is an action RPG involving a young man on a summer camping retreat. What's intended to be a bonding experience turns horribly wrong when a sudden evil outbreak spreads across the camp. With very 'strange' circumstances surrounding this new found threat, it is up to the player to save any and all survivors while attempting to escape in one piece! Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion! Expect some cross over as well as story references from that project!
Solve puzzles, slay zombies, and most importantly, protect your survivors!

Thread Updated: 2020-12-16
Release Date: 2020-11-06
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English
Sequel: Zombie's Retreat 2
Other Game: Town of Passion - House Chores
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - MEGA - - - -
Mac
(v1.0.3): - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* LINUX*

Patches: UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
Extras:
FAN SIGS - WALKTHROUGH - SAVE - WALKTHROUGH2 - GALLERY MOD - CHEAT MOD - TITLE MOD - LEGACY CG - Individual CGs & Animations - Save 2 - PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION*

zangetsu3223 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 87832 View attachment 321367 View attachment 142314 View attachment 321368 View attachment 134506 View attachment 134505 View attachment 142313 View attachment 87833 View attachment 109017
Cant scroll in android inside the crafting station and the d pad is awful maybe give it some sort feeback or virtual joystick ?

Gurshan

Apr 8, 2020
I already completed the game but decided to do a rerun. Upon doing this rerun, I realized that I never gained access to the two mysterious portals (one in Clara's tent and the other in the cabin with the characters from town of passion). Anytime I try to access them, it says, " But it is probably best if I stay in Camp Zomi." does anyone know how to go through these portals or if their is anything behind them

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I already completed the game but decided to do a rerun. Upon doing this rerun, I realized that I never gained access to the two mysterious portals (one in Clara's tent and the other in the cabin with the characters from town of passion). Anytime I try to access them, it says, " But it is probably best if I stay in Camp Zomi." does anyone know how to go through these portals or if their is anything behind them
You can't go through them.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Do you know if we are ever able to because if you go to the blush room in the video game console, they have 3 of the characters from "Town of Passion," but there are no scenes involving them, at least none I know of?
Those characters sprites are used during the goddess trials. The only one who has a sex scene in this game is Mary. Which is a recreation of one of her scenes in Town of Passion.

Reactions: GAT103

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
so i have this basement freeze bug in which the game straight up just stops working after i find the mayor for some reason i tried everything and it just does not work anyone of you have a fix for this?

Dinglebooper

Oct 4, 2021
I am experiencing a bug I think, I finished Leslie's questline, but whenever I take Clara to the roped off area, it says I need to progress further into Leslie's questline. Is there something I have to do with Leslie after saving her? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oops, just had to talk to Leslie again. Pretty sure it's good now!

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2022
Nice game, I can remember that I played it. But it contains many crashes, I just played it for 1 hour, and it crashed on me 3 times already on various random places...

I would love to see a small bug-update.

Jul 24, 2022
Nice game, I can remember that I played it. But it contains many crashes, I just played it for 1 hour, and it crashed on me 3 times already on various random places...

I would love to see a small bug-update.
And another problem I have, how do I know I finished the game? How do I know I finished all the quests ?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
And another problem I have, how do I know I finished the game? How do I know I finished all the quests ?
Well the main game ends at the credits. But there is post game. If you are unsure of if you have done everything look at the walkthrough and see if you are missing anything.

Jul 24, 2022
Well the main game ends at the credits. But there is post game. If you are unsure of if you have done everything look at the walkthrough and see if you are missing anything.
Still difficult, some stuff in the walkthrough didn't fit reality. I still would love to see a list of all the quests, so I can see which quests I'm missing, and who or what I need for that...

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes