Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I can't remember if this was asked and answered and sorry if it was,but is there a way to open the cabin that is barricade from the inside?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Doing Jessie quest and it says get food from the freezer and shut off the the power box.I got in using the hammer the walktrough(update version) says hit it with the Brute Club.How do I use it cause every time I go in it keeps saying "I need to bash it open",but there's no option for to use ie it.Sorry if I keep asking questions.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Doing Jessie quest and it says get food from the freezer and shut off the the power box.I got in using the hammer the walktrough(update version) says hit it with the Brute Club.How do I use it cause every time I go in it keeps saying "I need to bash it open",but there's no option for to use ie it.Sorry if I keep asking questions.
You must go WITH Jessie. Then you'll be able to bash the freezer open.

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
Hello there, I've got a problem while playing this game. Perhaps somebody can help me with this

On the mission where we take Leslie to the secret camp when the zombie appears, why do they run really fast?

I can't even beat the first wave cause they ran really fast. Does anybody encounter the same problem? Thank you, and have a nice day

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Hello there, I've got a problem while playing this game. Perhaps somebody can help me with this

On the mission where we take Leslie to the secret camp when the zombie appears, why do they run really fast?

I can't even beat the first wave cause they ran really fast. Does anybody encounter the same problem? Thank you, and have a nice day
If your issue is being able to hit them the melee weapon is pretty good at this point.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I guess nobody can help me,I'm gonna have to delete the game if I can't go any further.
You have to smash the box with the club. An by that I mean equip the club then swing. If you don't know how to equip it then hit the W key until you see the club selected. Alternatively you can select it by going to the key items.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
hey guys idk why but i don't know how to use flash light can someone help me out thanks alot
It's not like you actually use it. It activates on its own in dark places like the power plant. But don't bother with it. As far as I know it isn't useful at all.

Hakura Taki

Sep 14, 2021
uhh anyone help pls idk why but everytime i enter the power plant i can't see anything even in morning
is this a glitch or smth ?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
You have to smash the box with the club. An by that I mean equip the club then swing. If you don't know how to equip it then hit the W key until you see the club selected. Alternatively you can select it by going to the key items.
Oh ok thank for replying.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes