Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Still difficult, some stuff in the walkthrough didn't fit reality. I still would love to see a list of all the quests, so I can see which quests I'm missing, and who or what I need for that...
Didn't fit reality? what do you mean by that. The game has 6 main quests. The main story ends at #4 and the two after are post game. Then you have the quest lines for each of the girls and the special wardrobe.

If you talk to a girl and there is nothing they say in terms of progression then chances are you are done.

Jul 24, 2022
Didn't fit reality? what do you mean by that. The game has 6 main quests. The main story ends at #4 and the two after are post game. Then you have the quest lines for each of the girls and the special wardrobe.

If you talk to a girl and there is nothing they say in terms of progression then chances are you are done.
I meant when I went through the walkthrough, some stuff didn't happen, or I got it done a little bit differently. Or I needed to come back a few more times to reach a certain point. In big lines it worked.

But it's still difficult to see if you finished every quest, when there isn't a list to compare to...
Or maybe some status somewhere indicating you finished so much %, same could be said for town of passion. I hope they think about something in part II.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2022
this game freezes every 5 minutes.
It wasn't that bad in my case, but I have had at least 5 crashes in 2 days game play. It could use an update...

It seemed to crash everytime, I went away from my pc for half an hour or so. If I came back screen was black. I could still hear it if I walked around, but there was no screen update anymore. That one was consistent. SAVE before leaving the PC or REPLAY. The other 4-5 times were during game play...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
It wasn't that bad in my case, but I have had at least 5 crashes in 2 days game play. It could use an update...

It seemed to crash everytime, I went away from my pc for half an hour or so. If I came back screen was black. I could still hear it if I walked around, but there was no screen update anymore. That one was consistent. SAVE before leaving the PC or REPLAY. The other 4-5 times were during game play...
Are you on the official or compressed PC version? Because I have never had the current version crash on me once.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
What's the deal with Clara? Is she pulled from another Siren's Domain game? She says she's a flight attendant or something that got sucked through a portal. Her lines also suggest that she's the main character's mother figure (wink, wink) in her universe. So what game is she from?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
What's the deal with Clara? Is she pulled from another Siren's Domain game? She says she's a flight attendant or something that got sucked through a portal. Her lines also suggest that she's the main character's mother figure (wink, wink) in her universe. So what game is she from?
She is an OC from the lead artist ScarlettAnn. She is from one of her comics called Milf Airlines.

https://f95zone.to/threads/scarlett-ann-collection-2020-03-24-scarlett-ann.48259/

Reactions: throweawayee

Sussy3ka

Nov 12, 2021
guys in the walkthrough say if I beat the game in hardcore mode I can unlock new sprites for the characters but hardcore is so hard because I need 2 days to get food but they ate it all after day 1 even with Leslie as partner and I didn't even rescue Caroline, 4 spot on day 1 and they ate them all. How to win hardcore mode, guys?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
guys in the walkthrough say if I beat the game in hardcore mode I can unlock new sprites for the characters but hardcore is so hard because I need 2 days to get food but they ate it all after day 1 even with Leslie as partner and I didn't even rescue Caroline, 4 spot on day 1 and they ate them all. How to win hardcore mode, guys?
On hardcore you need to be very aware of how much water and food you have. Leslie gives both food and water as a bonus so taking her with you when you get supplies helps. Fishing is also critical as fish have a higher priority when food is used each day. You also need to try and build the garden and water basin's as soon as you can.

Jul 24, 2022
You do hardcore, then take the save game, and dump it in:

Under Inventory you see your items, check there you need to play a little bit, you can increase it to 999 if you want, but the game only allows 99 for use, so after 1 use, it will be 99 or 98. For example:

#1 Scrap Metal
#2 Scrap Wood
#3 Scrap Brick

#5 Medical Herb
#6 Water
#7 Food (Grain)
#8 Food (Fish)
#9 Food (Junk)
#10 Red Wine
#11 Premium Vodka
#12 Food (Fresh)

Etc. You do need to have at least 1, to be able to increase it 99.

Have fun cheating the cheat. I'm not sure if he detects it, some games detect that you used to savegame editor.

Sussy3ka

Nov 12, 2021
On hardcore you need to be very aware of how much water and food you have. Leslie gives both food and water as a bonus so taking her with you when you get supplies helps. Fishing is also critical as fish have a higher priority when food is used each day. You also need to try and build the garden and water basins as soon as you can.
Like I need to build them on day 1 right cus they ate them all after the first day, and after day 1 I would lose immediately

Sussy3ka

Nov 12, 2021
You do hardcore, then take the save game, and dump it in:

Under Inventory you see your items, check there you need to play a little bit, you can increase it to 999 if you want, but the game only allows 99 for use, so after 1 use, it will be 99 or 98. For example:

#1 Scrap Metal
#2 Scrap Wood
#3 Scrap Brick

#5 Medical Herb
#6 Water
#7 Food (Grain)
#8 Food (Fish)
#9 Food (Junk)
#10 Red Wine
#11 Premium Vodka
#12 Food (Fresh)

Etc. You do need to have at least 1, to be able to increase it 99.

Have fun cheating the cheat. I'm not sure if he detects it, some games detect that you used to savegame editor.
I mean I want to beat the mode if it's possible but thank you anyway

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Like I need to build them on day 1 right cus they ate them all after the first day, and after day 1 I would lose immediately
The main thing in hardcore mode is that you need to prioritize food first before the girls. I took my time before I even rescued my first girl.

equipweapon

Mar 31, 2020
who's the girl in the plant boss area? the one in the southeast corner of the area where she just walks away? right after the plant boss fight when you come back to the place

kylmeny

Jun 24, 2017
Are there any missable scenes in this game? i.e. If I progress to far I wont be able tosee a certain scene with x character

Would generally like to avoid playing without the guide if possible but hate missing content.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes