RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
Amazing, thanks!
Actually there is one missable scene (and one photo)

SPOILER WARNNING:
After end game and going to Ann's Lab, there is Z-Choice between see missionary sex scene Ann and L-001 or just masturbating Ann. Your choice won't change any in game, just different animation and dialogue.

That photo what i mentioned is in Jessie camp you can choose photo girl+boy or girl+zmobie - differences is in expressions on the face of the girl in the photo and dialogue when Jessie mentioned you search her things

just save before Z-choice and watch all differences

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Actually there is one missable scene (and one photo)

SPOILER WARNNING:
After end game and going to Ann's Lab, there is Z-Choice between see missionary sex scene Ann and L-001 or just masturbating Ann. Your choice won't change any in game, just different animation and dialogue.

That photo what i mentioned is in Jessie camp you can choose photo girl+boy or girl+zmobie - differences is in expressions on the face of the girl in the photo and dialogue when Jessie mentioned you search her things

just save before Z-choice and watch all differences
Oh yeah forgot about the photo. But the scene with Ann is identical to the scene you get normally. So you really are not missing anything.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Game: Hey, the zombies have an aphrodesiac effect in their touch
Me: Oh, so that means that the girls i find are at a threat of being touched and falling for the infection for lewd scenes
Game: No

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Csn someone give me a save file in this version, i've already finished the game but i uninstall the game then i decide to install it again to fap its nnn but who gives a F

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So it looks like they are doing the character showdown again. The discord is having a tournament for the men and the women. The winner of the women's tournament is supposed to get a extra scene in there game. Currently only the men's is running now. I will try and post the links to vote as soon as I can.

Sexy Quest MC (Sexy Quest) Vs L-001 (Zombie Retreat 1 & 2)

Zombie Retreat 1 MC VS ????- ?????

RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
So it looks like they are doing the character showdown again. The discord is having a tournament for the men and the women. The winner of the women's tournament is supposed to get a extra scene in there game. Currently only the men's is running now. I will try and post the links to vote as soon as I can.

Sexy Quest MC (Sexy Quest) Vs L-001 (Zombie Retreat 1 & 2)

Zombie Retreat 1 MC VS ????- ?????

thx for info :D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the final round for the men's tournament.

Zombie Retreat 1 MC (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Town of Passion MC (Town of Passion)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So the Zombie Retreat 1 MC won the men's tournament. Now the real tournament is going on the women's.

Capture.PNG

Serena (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Ann (Zombie Retreat 1)

Talia (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Vera (Town of Passion)

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Am I missing something? I can't get past handjob with Caroline and I have already done the power and seed quests.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes