Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Natasha (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Misty (Zombie Retreat 2)

Clara (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Michelle (Zombie Retreat 2)

RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
Is there going to be possible to get them pregnant or will that tag be left out?
no, there is no scene with pregnant women, but in (probably) 2 scenes you can see picture of sperm reach the egg

so... yes, you can impregnate them but there is no pregnant women sex scene

need not

Dec 2, 2022
Changelog 0.7:
Scenes added:
Ashley Dinner Table HJ
Ashley Dinner Table BJ
Ashley Pool Sex

Profile Scenes Added:
Ashley CPR (COMING SOON)

Bonus Artwork:
Leslie Kitchen Sex (Gallery Unlock)

== Story Update ==
The focus of this update is on Ashley's story! The ditzy lifeguard of Camp Zomi needs your help finding her lucky whistle!

== New Area ==
A small campsite on the very south-east side of Lake View is now available! Check out the intimidating Ranger who's residing there
and trade up some valuable goods with her!

== Photo Album & Camera ==
I implemented a more clean gallery into the game so you can view your photos in a more sightly manner. There's a weird function with
the plugin requiring me to add empty spaces for all of the photos I intend to add. So far, photos 1, 2, and 5 are unlockable.

With the new Camera item, there are special moments that you can capture in-game. Finding a special moment with your camera
equipped will play a snapshot sound effect and unlock the photo into your gallery.

(Hint, the Bonus Artwork section should hint where you can try this feature out.)

More will be added soon!

== Other Misc Changes ==
-Added Combat Shotgun. Fires in a spread formation to occasionally get collateral hits.
-Core files updated. Shouldn't be too noticeable but please report any oddities if you have any
-Added autosave feature. Each new day, the game will automatically save over your loaded save slot
-Patched up an issue where going through a certain door prevented you from using your weapons
-Other misc changes/improvements

There's a changelog in the Files folder of the game that you can check out when downloading the game. I just copied all this from there.
how to get out of the island?

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Leslie (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Violet (Zombie Retreat 2)

Ashley (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Mermaid Queen (Town of Passion)

dragpz

May 29, 2017
How to Export/Import saves in Android app
(Does not need root, but do so at your own risk)

What you will need: PC, Android, and ADB ( )

1. Go to "Developer Settings" (About->Software Information-> tap Build Number x 10 times) on your phone and turn on USB Debugging.
2. Download/extract ADB/Android platform tools onto your PC
or 'sudo apt install adb' for Linux
3. Connect your phone to your PC and allow your PC storage/debug permissions.
4. Open a Command Prompt/Terminal and navigate to where you extracted the ADB files.
5. Run adb devices to make sure your device is connected and recognized.

How to EXPORT:
1. Run adb backup -f systems.altimit.zombiesretreat.ab -noapk systems.altimit.zombiesretreat
(Phone may ask for verification/password.)
2. The backup file will be saved as "systems.altimit.zombiesretreat.ab" in your current ADB folder.

How to IMPORT:
1. Run adb restore systems.altimit.zombiesretreat.ab
2. Saves are now imported.

This should at least let you backup your own saves.

hello, where on Android to save the file? thx
You can't find it. I think you'll need root access to get. All siren's games has this issue. Best way to play it on Android, use JoiPlay. That way you can transfer you saves freely
Weird thing in the android port of these games is that the save file location is way more cryptic than the pc counterpart. Not inside the android data folder, not inside the root folder where the apps are stored, nowhere.
Anyone knows where the save files are store on android?
plz give me location where put save file in android?
I am Android user i want to ask control game in Android i cant find back button and how to put save file to folder i cant find in my Android storage file name game Zombie retrea
i have the latest android apk. but its worthless coz on android u cant change save files unless you have rooted phone. it wont update the existing game version and will install as a different app/game, so ur gonna have to play from the beginning and u cant change the save file. like this comment if u still want it/have a rooted phone and can change the save file/have the patience to play it from the beginning, then i'll post a comment with a mega link for the apk
You cant do that in android cuz in android is application not files
How to use save file in android?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyrre

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Ann (Zombie Retreat 1)

Talia (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Akane (Town of Passion)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Caroline (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Rose (Town of Passion)

Olivia (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Ashley (Zombie Retreat 1)

miropor

Apr 19, 2022
guys I just started playing the game but I can't find the key to the greenhouse. can someone tell me where is it? i'm going crazy

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes