Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I know this has been asked a few times already and before anyone says "use the search feature to find your answer", I already did, also before someone says "Its in the boiler room where you found Ashley" I already got that token. So far I know I have gotten the token from Natasha's house, Jessie, Clara, and 1 other location but unsure which. So what I am asking what are the locations of the 5 tokens, as a list, so that I can double check my save fore them.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I know this has been asked a few times already and before anyone says "use the search feature to find your answer", I already did, also before someone says "Its in the boiler room where you found Ashley" I already got that token. So far I know I have gotten the token from Natasha's house, Jessie, Clara, and 1 other location but unsure which. So what I am asking what are the locations of the 5 tokens, as a list, so that I can double check my save fore them.
You get a token from Clara after the tent scene, one from Jessie via story progress, one in the boiler room that Ashley was in, one in Natasha's house, and one from the clown zombie in old town.

Reactions: crysman2000

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok Tent scene done and got the token. Jessie helped her with the Freezer and got a token. Got Natasha out of the house and went back to get the toke. Got Ashley out and got her token. So that leaves the Clown Zombie???

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Ok Tent scene done and got the token. Jessie helped her with the Freezer and got a token. Got Natasha out of the house and went back to get the toke. Got Ashley out and got her token. So that leaves the Clown Zombie???
After completing Special Event 1 and 2, go to the Town Hall in Old Town. On the east side of the room (where the black void was) you will see a set of stairs. Examine the papers on the stand to unlock the first door. Then examine the paper on the wall next to the statue. This will unlock the second door allowing you to get the costume. The token is on the zombie.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
After completing Special Event 1 and 2, go to the Town Hall in Old Town. On the east side of the room (where the black void was) you will see a set of stairs. Examine the papers on the stand to unlock the first door. Then examine the paper on the wall next to the statue. This will unlock the second door allowing you to get the costume. The token is on the zombie.
Oh ok. That makes perfect sense, thank you. Good thing I wasn't going mad searching for it. lol

Dec 15, 2022
Where do you find the key of greenhouse because the map is quite useless

"Garden: head east and enter the shack > examine the sparkling item & pick up the brute club > Kill the zombie and examine the picture (location of the key) > get the key and enter the greenhouse"
->

(it's been a while, but as I remember, there is this map that shows an X, if you go that the bushes in the same shape on that place and 'dig' you find a key. It's outside in the garden on the lower right, as I remember). But I could be wrong.

Kkkhgggjhhh

Oct 17, 2022
"Garden: head east and enter the shack > examine the sparkling item & pick up the brute club > Kill the zombie and examine the picture (location of the key) > get the key and enter the greenhouse"
->

(it's been a while, but as I remember, there is this map that shows an X, if you go that the bushes in the same shape on that place and 'dig' you find a key. It's outside in the garden on the lower right, as I remember). But I could be wrong.
I actually need the screenshot of the place

m.VX7

Sep 16, 2021
guys at the last battle the wolves just stuck in the wall i cant shoot them or do any thing please help Screenshot_20230123_101801.png

Aki0349

Jun 25, 2022
What needs to be done to find the grape needed to produce an antidote? Does this item come out of recovery areas?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
What needs to be done to find the grape needed to produce an antidote? Does this item come out of recovery areas?
If by grapes you mean nightshade berries, then you can harvest them from spots that look like blue berries. Capture.PNG

Some zombies can drop them as well. An you can find some naturally via lot spots.

Kosten07

May 15, 2017
What was the name of the OG game these are based off of? It was set in the city... Can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes