Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I got over an hour into the game and suddenly was unable to save anymore. And when I closed the game, I couldn't load any of my saves. Deleted the game and extracted the files again and restarted. Got almost an hour in, and now the same thing happened again. Is this one of the known bugs that is going to be fixed in the new update coming? The games seems good, but I seem to be incapable of playing it as it is.
Well that is a new one. Usually when you are unable to save it's because people are trying to play in winrar or something. What version of the game are you playing: PC, Android, or Mac? Or are you playing the compressed version?

Reactions: cooldude33

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Well that is a new one. Usually when you are unable to save it's because people are trying to play in winrar or something. What version of the game are you playing: PC, Android, or Mac? Or are you playing the compressed version?
I'm using the PC version, not compressed.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Go into the games www folder and see if the save folder is encrypted or sometimes the files in the save folder get set to read only.
Folder is not encrypted. Some of the saves were read only though. I fixed that, and then my earlier save was able to be loaded again. But my most recent still didn't work. But I still couldn't save while in the game though. Every time I try to save, I just get an error buzzer sound. Doesn't matter what slot I try to save over. I think I'll try deleting everything and redownloading it this time.

swooft

Jun 9, 2021
I liked the old rachel art way more then now, but still one of the best games i´ve played so far

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
So it's been like a month since the last update. Can anybody remind me where the hell the high school is? I remember going there with the sister but cant remember the exact location.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
?????
Nadia asked me to look for her brother in the school. I've been there before with somebody. Either the sister or the Aunt or somebody. Cant remember who.
You are in the Zombie Retreat 1 thread. You are talking about Zombie Retreat 2. You should post your question there.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I don't need a guide, I am pretty sure it's a bug. But I need to find a way to make that bug go away?
I had that circle before at the location of screenshot 2, I did the quest, but I went game over. After re-loading and re-playing the last 30 minutes, the quest circle is gone, but the quest is undone in my log.
I have my doubts that it is a bug. Send me your save and I can see what is going on. If you do send it make sure to include the global and config files.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I have my doubts that it is a bug. Send me your save and I can see what is going on. If you do send it make sure to include the global and config files.
Well I have now build her room and got the next quest with her, searching her whistle, while the questlog still shows sidequest 1.. like I said, I did it originally and after dying and retrying it was gone. Also another user in this thread asked where that circle was gone because he also ran into that bug.

If I didn't already do the quest and knew what it looked like you might be right, but I have done it and can tell you that the circle just now doesn't pop up, so it's impossible to do the quest. You can see me standing there on the screen next to where it's supposed to be.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes