Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Mmm, guys, I think I am finding some weird bug in the boss battle to get the... boombox? Whatever that is. One of rachel's quest in the welcome center. Where she gets trapped in a cell.

The thing, is, I am attacked immediately and then the lights turn off. It's pitch black. The walkthrough says I should turn on the light switch but how do they expect me to do that? The screen is black, I see nothing, I don't know where the switch is and they don't say it in the cutscene. Whenever I move, I die.

I suspect that I should be able to see SOMETHING. But I don't. Is this a bug or am I forgetting something? If it's a bug, is there a solution?

EDIT: It was a bug apparently. Turning the game on and off I suddenly was able to see. I don't know what was the problem but I am afraid it happens again.

Last edited:

IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
which walkthrough should i follow? 1 or 2? from what i read, 2 is better since they fixed stuff from the 1st one but it says "its a little messy"

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
Am I the only person that preferred Rachel's old design? I just felt she was a nice change of pace compared to all the other designs

Reactions: 0t1s

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Updated the gallery mod. With Zombie Retreat 1 getting an update soon, I decided to fix some old bugs with the mod and make some minor changes to the scene replay room. Use the link in the OP post to download. If anyone finds anything wrong please let me know.

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
Is playing it worth it now with any mods and shit? Cause i played it a while ago but the gameplay was grindy and time consuming. I don't like rpgm games that's all.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is playing it worth it now with any mods and shit? Cause i played it a while ago but the gameplay was grindy and time consuming. I don't like rpgm games that's all.
If you don't like the survival aspect you can just play on easy. That will allow you to use the in game cheats. Such as giving yourself max items and health.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
PLEASE HELP ME !!
I have been there. I hope that gets addressed in the next update. I don't know what causes it but I find that from the start of the fight if you wait for them to move before shooting them, it helps reduce the chances of it happening. You would need to to this for each phase of the wolf fight.

Reactions: m.VX7

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have health kits but can't trade for the camera. AM I missing something?
If you don't see it on the list of things to trade with Jessie then you already have it. If you do see it and can't by it then you don't have a med kit. If you are missing the med kit then you can craft it.

Reactions: cooldude33

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
I got over an hour into the game and suddenly was unable to save anymore. And when I closed the game, I couldn't load any of my saves. Deleted the game and extracted the files again and restarted. Got almost an hour in, and now the same thing happened again. Is this one of the known bugs that is going to be fixed in the new update coming? The games seems good, but I seem to be incapable of playing it as it is.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes