Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have v0.2.2, but doesn't mean I'm aware of how to repeat all the scenes. I did spend a bit of time and found out that the Tutor/Rachel bedroom Scene can be repeated, but I'm far too lazy to check how to repeat the first two Scenes with Counselor/Caroline, which I assume is done by returning with her and getting a selection or something.

Either way, I've edited my walkthrough to express this better.
Go scavenging with her and get hurt.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Look, I get that diving through many pages can be a nonstarter but at least look through the last 2-3 pages before vomiting on the thread, mate...
Look 6 bloody posts up from yours.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Any body have walkthrough ??
I literally just made one 5 posts above yours, but I'll copy the post here for convenience.

It's mostly straight forward, at least for me, but I've played A Zombie's Life, and countless other similar games. Each girl has their own schtick, basically just repeat that, and eventually the game will tell you when you've found all the scenes when you go to talk to the respective girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This took me way longer to write than I expected it to, I hope someone finds it useful.

Reactions: Raku07

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
I feel like this is the more correct, pledger-friendly solution because if you are a pledger this way you can control yourself whether you wish to support his sideproject or not. What other devs are doing is they are basically "forcing" their sideprojects upon their patrons since they are doing it on the main site. In a sense you pay the developement of the sideproject whether you want it or not that way. Of course this way if you are interested in the sidegeg, you'd have to pay again.. but to be honest his patrons started to pledge for ToP only to begin with so i don't consider this a problem. His main project's patron tiers are all about ToP anyway. It seems clearer this way. Frankly, this game has 1-3$ tiers and the game itself is free for now. I think this its better to keep this to a separate page, news don't get mixed up and ToP fans who check out its patreon page won't get disappointed to find ZR news.
Everyone should basically follow with what I had told Yandere Dev about how to get as much money as possible without being shameful and disgraceful to patrons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How to progress with Mom and Rachel , Rachel said that no more task for MC after getting the magazine and eat dinner with Mom, the power shutdown doesn't happen even after repeating bath scenes with mom, is it bug ? i did rachel first before Mom, i can't get to the boss fight as it says on the guide

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
power outage only happens after you saved Carole (Aunt/Camp counceler) [SE building of the camp, she is swarmed by enemies so be prepared]
Leslies (Moms) story continues after the power is restored at night and Rachels (sisters) can continue after you head through the open gate

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Well you lose a 3rd of your life right of the bat with the Boss when you go for the boom box and then his speed increases. I'm not able to kill it. Loss count on the number of tries.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it's actually more of a question to position yourself fast and use save before enter the room and one inside.
took me like 5 tries to get my timing right, but than it was turning on the light 3 times and shoot him a 2nd, 3rd and 4th hole... you know what I mean^^
make sure he is not covered by the table when you turn on the light and than just walk 2 tiles and shoot...you might miss 1 or 2 hits to timing, but it should still be possible

Yeorman

Apr 28, 2018
Well you lose a 3rd of your life right of the bat with the Boss when you go for the boom box and then his speed increases. I'm not able to kill it. Loss count on the number of tries.

When yoou take aid kit you can heal yourself during quest. I defeat him when i stay northeast corner of table quick move up and when he goes to you down and directly to light turn on. and now quick shoot

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Sonis this liek soemkind of unofficial prequel or sequel to a zombies life? Liek is the Leslie here supposed to be the Leslie in a zombies life?

clarky

Jun 5, 2017
Sonis this liek soemkind of unofficial prequel or sequel to a zombies life? Liek is the Leslie here supposed to be the Leslie in a zombies life?
Maybe?

It’s never really explained or commented on, assume it to be an alternate universe version, that seeped into our dimension

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The stories are not related with each other... the creator stated that there is more similiarity universe vise with his other game ("City of Passion" was it?).
But the idea for the whole game came from "a Zombie's life"... the idea behind it has altered since the beginning of the project as Nergal came back and announced a rework of the old game at some point and stuff

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
Guys I need some basic info about this game.. Are salvaging points refreshing after day/week or so? If not how you farm items (ammo or so)? For now I need heater, and for this some scrap metal (I think) but I didn't find even 1 (team up with rachel), Im stucked in 1st area, no more salvage points, no even single scrap metal.. Another question, do I need to save ammo? Really this game is so hard to start and there is no basic explanations what to do ;(

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Guys I need some basic info about this game.. Are salvaging points refreshing after day/week or so? If not how you farm items (ammo or so)? For now I need heater, and for this some scrap metal (I think) but I didn't find even 1 (team up with rachel), Im stucked in 1st area, no more salvage points, no even single scrap metal.. Another question, do I need to save ammo? Really this game is so hard to start and there is no basic explanations what to do ;(
Salvage points refresh every three days, bringing Rachel with you will find more ammo/scrap and you need to get the aunt character for more healing.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes