• To improve security, we have started forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on next login. If this triggers on your account, please check your email for a password reset link. If you have any problems, email us, open a ticket, or contact us on Discord.

Seeking rape

Dec 27, 2019
NO NTR, NO PIXEL GAMES

looking for any games, preferably renpy with a story, that have a lot of rape. idc if thats sleep rape, mind control, hypnosis, torture, slave training. so long as its not pixelated and has decent graphics

Reactions: Degro

hinata_eater

Jul 27, 2018
why don't u try corrupted kingdoms in the game u have control powers and can use them on certain girls and "rape" them or simply make them accept having relations with u but it's still rape i think

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
NO PIXEL GAMES
At first, I thought you ment to say no game made with low res pixel graphics like Succubus Affection, but from seeing your signature I'm guessing you meant no 2D hentai games and rather like 3D games.

Here are the ones I liked:
  1. SoldGirl Town
  2. SuperPowered
  3. Peasant's Quest
  4. Goblin Lord
  5. Breeders Of The Nephelym
  6. 90 Seconds Slave
  7. Fallen Doll
  8. Dreams of Desire
  9. Lust for Adventure
  10. Glassix
  11. Corruption
  12. Lab Rats
  13. The Professor
  14. Take Over
  15. Rape of the Dead
  16. Bone Town + BoneCraft
  17. Rape Day

Dec 27, 2019
At first, I thought you ment to say no game made with low res pixel graphics like Succubus Affection, but from seeing your signature I'm guessing you meant no 2D hentai games and rather like 3D games.

Here are the ones I liked:
  1. SoldGirl Town
  2. SuperPowered
  3. Peasant's Quest
  4. Goblin Lord
  5. Breeders Of The Nephelym
  6. 90 Seconds Slave
  7. Fallen Doll
  8. Dreams of Desire
  9. Lust for Adventure
  10. Glassix
  11. Corruption
  12. Lab Rats
  13. The Professor
  14. Take Over
  15. Rape of the Dead
  16. Bone Town + BoneCraft
  17. Rape Day
thanks ive played about half of those but i like the recomendations and i dont mind 2d but i like animated scenes and i abhor censorship which are issues with 2d, i did mean in terms of pixel games. (ie. rpg, old streetfighter styles or really old pokemon style)

Reactions: Slayerz

KOKOMAN7823

Feb 19, 2024
i hope that they will make a game that is all about rape. but not that 2d and renpy shit. like actual 3d gameplay.